Wrong car in production photos | FerrariChat

Wrong car in production photos

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by THE RED MENACE, Feb 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    So I got my production line photos and it's the wrong car anyone ever had this happen? Talked to the dealer and they say everything is fine but starting to wonder. After my order it showed the wrong car from the wrong dealer, a dealer who I had a previous order with for a 458. I emailed Ferrari and they took that car off the my Ferrari website but now I have the production photos of not my car. This should be interesting. Probably an innocent mistake but has anyone else had this?

2. Uonlyhave2seats

Uonlyhave2seats Karting

Feb 25, 2004
    South East, UK
    Full Name:
    Tone
    Can I ask if the photos are available on the exact day they are taken? I am waiting for my Cali to go on the production line. Thanks

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    No there is usually a delay from when they are then to when you recieve them

4. Traveller

Traveller F1 Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Tim
    This sounds like it's all part of the MODUS change over problem they have been having.

5. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Well we will find out in a week or 2, if it is the right color. I just got word from my dealer that the car is now at the port and should be at the dealer in a week or 2.