Carbon Rear Diffuser Fins on HS | FerrariChat

Carbon Rear Diffuser Fins on HS

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by hsc2001, Apr 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hsc2001

hsc2001 Karting

Jun 11, 2004
    San Francisco
  2. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    Carbon Fiber is gray too so I honestly don't see the improvement. I guess it depends on the color of the car. Mine is silver and it sort of blends in but on red I think it stands out a little better and it should on yellow as well. On white it would be a good contrast. I am not going to spend $2250 to replace something that collects dirt and soot more than any other place on the car. That is probably the best reason for keeping it gray.

3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Can it be wrapped body color?

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    I have installed full kits/diffusers on the California T, but haven't seen anyone do just the fins by themselves on a factory diffuser. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with their products, always looks incredible and quality is top notch.

5. hsc2001

hsc2001 Karting

Jun 11, 2004
    San Francisco
    For clarification, I want to wrap the entire dull gray HS lower valence. I've ordered Pozzi Blue - found a dark blue CF wrap that should look good. Otherwise, I'll have it wrapped or painted dark blue. The dull gray against the Pozzi blue looks bad...like a black suit with tan shoes...just not right!