Mini Cali T | FerrariChat

Mini Cali T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by nextceo1, Apr 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nextceo1

nextceo1 Karting

Mar 13, 2017
    Hey Gang,

The dealership I'm buying my new 2018 Cali T from says that Ferrari will send me a mini version of my car in the mail...something like 1/50 or 1/60 scale. I've never heard of that before. For those of you on the forum that have recently ordered a Cali T, did you receive one...and if so, would you please be willing to share a picture of it with us on this thread?

Thanks!

2. Snewton94024

Snewton94024 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2015
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Steve Newton
    It's standard practice for all buyers and has been for years.
    It comes in a nice box.
    It will mimic the new car but will only be sent after the purchase has been completed.

3. nextceo1

nextceo1 Karting

Mar 13, 2017
    Do you happen to have one where you can post a picture of it? I would like to see how detailed it looks and how big it is in terms of Scale Size - ie 1:18, 1:48, 1:60...

Thanks!

4. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    I was told the sane. It hasn't arrived yet though.

5. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #5 4th_gear, Apr 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The scale is 1:43 and it has a plaque showing the car's chassis number. The detail is good and is supposed to reflect the exact spec of your car although in practice, the modeler doesn't get it quite 100% if you look very, very carefully.

I enjoy looking at it in the Winter months otherwise it sits between my car books on my bookshelf. Can't remember when I got mine but I think it can take a few months to arrive after you get your car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Snewton94024

Snewton94024 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2015
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Steve Newton
    The paint used appears to be authentic which means the size if the metallic bits are out of proportion to the size of the car. Otherwise, it is a very good copy.

7. nextceo1

nextceo1 Karting

Mar 13, 2017
    Thanks for sharing a picture of your car. Out of all the Cali owners on this forum, this is the only example we have?