The Hockey Thread! | FerrariChat

The Hockey Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Forza-Italia, Mar 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Forza-Italia

Forza-Italia Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #1 Forza-Italia, Mar 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I can't beleive a great hockey city like this has to put up with such crappy hockey teams that we've had for the last 40 years. As long as we keep supporting these bums we'll never have a Stanley Cup here. We may as well get back Domi. At least he made headlines with Belinda. What ever happened to his TSN job? I hear he started a new family.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    LMAO at the second pic. Hahaha. He's quite a monster in person, met him at FoO once..

I heard about the score from last night's game on the way back from the ACC. I couldn't stop laughing - how the HELL do you blow a 4-1 lead?! Thank God I've not watched a single game this year, and probably seen 2-3 at most since the lockout. I used to be such a huge fan, but after years upon years of dissapointment, it was time to pack up; and I've been a nutcase for the Raptors since 2003.

I'm waiting for all the Leafs fanboys to jump on the Raptors bandwagon come playoff time, it's okay, there's a bit of room left for you guys/gals :cool:

3. PapaiK

PapaiK Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2005
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    That second picture is hilarious! My dad saw him in a 360 Spyder on the highway in traffic sipping a slurpy.

4. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    yeah leafs do suck they had a 4-1 lead going into the 3rd but they lost 5-4 i never liked them they suck...

(go canucks go)

5. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    Lol!

I saw him once in Woodbridge at a bar (about 7 years ago), driving an orange Diablo, trying to pick up some girls.....then when he left, the Diablo had a flat front tire, and I let him use my cell phone to call a flat bed. By this time, everyone was outside breaking his nuts for autographs and stupid questions!

6. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Joe,
    I gave up on hockey years ago...especially the leafs. Dont bother, too many suits holding high ticket box items. That will never change, therefore I doubt You and I will ever see the cup here my friend.

7. ffeverd

ffeverd F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Hockey is overrated in Canada. IMO

8. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    The leafs have been a joke for quite a while. I got back into it in the early 90s when Ballard finally departed but it only took Stavros and the teachers federation a few years to realize that they didnt have to spend money to make money from all the braindead that go to the ACC. Dougie Gilmour was the best thing that happened to the leafs back then and when he left that was it for me. I see him now and then where I hang out for beers and he is a fantastic guy. You wont see the leafs win the cup for many decades as they continually sell out. I think they know that a cup win now would kill their sales in the future as all will have been had. As for Domie, Ive met him and he is an idiot.

9. tanner07

tanner07 Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Olds, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Tanner Wiberg
    They lose hold of big leads all the time, and important games like last night should be no different.

Last night I found my brother watching the game, who's a huge leafs fan, I saw the score when it was 4-1 at the beginning of the third. I told him, "You know that they're going to end up losing don't you?" It was not 10 seconds later (literally) when Buffalo scored the first goal of their comeback, and it didn't take long after that. Classic.

10. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    That's because you are in BC. Canucks suck too! :D

11. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    That was a while ago. He then had a black 612. Who knows now. He may be broke :D

12. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Why do you think the Hockey Hall Of Fame is in Toronto?

Thats as close as the Leafs will ever get to the Stanley Cup

Not that the Flames are any better... :(

edit - LOL nice title.

13. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    #13 ClassicFerrari, Mar 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hehehe, they leafs may suck. But so do do all your teams muahaha. It pays to be mod I guess.....look at the new tittle for this thread! (after a couple of celebratory glasses of red wine!:D)

Owned...

14. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    And the Grizzlies suck too!

Oh, wait.........

lol!

15. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    i dont think so ................................. the canucks have 96 points and they are the best team in the nhl in the 2 nd half of the season and the sens have like 96 points to but canucks do not suck they are the best team in the nhl right now and today in Vancouver me and dx49 saw the Colarado avs head coach ... joel quenville !!!

16. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    hilarious

17. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    They all stink Marcel....Like "pee pee and poo"

18. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    yeah.....

the person who rote that his name is kevin negadare

19. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Well I hope you reported him to your principle ;)

Did you at least change your passcode on f-chat? I hope so!

20. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    naw - hockey's just over-rated everywhere else in the world.

21. Forza-Italia

Forza-Italia Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Leafs are the best team ever!!!!!!!!! ......They won!!!!......They WON!!!!!.....Leafs 4-1 winners......yayyyyyy!!!!.....WE'RE GOIN ALL THE WAY TO THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!......WOOOOHOOOOOOO........Vasco.....pass me that bottle of red wine.....Hiccup......scusemeee..

22. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Joe, sorry bro. It's done. And it was good.

However, I am on my way out as we speak to look for more booze & chicks! Take care of this place while i'm gone.

hehehe *hic* I said "i'm gone"

23. Hannah

Hannah Karting

May 7, 2005
    Alberta Canada
    Full Name:
    Hannah
    It's so depressing....a year ago we had hockey until June and now all we've got to look forward to is the summer draft

One game away from the Stanley Cup and now....we are not even a contender

We just never bounced back from the Pronger fiasco and with 1/2 the team injured and then Smyth getting traded.....more injuries....we hadn't won a game since the 23rd of February until Friday night....what a black cloud this season

And now they are talking about banning fights...what next??

But hey good on Toronto holding on to their lead tonight....lool

24. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    funny....all I am looking forward to is drafts in the summer. But that's just me.

Go leafs go! No matter what...we always love them! :D

25. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    I think shes talking about hockey, not what you do every day around College street. :p