Yellow Testarossa in Aurora/Newmarket | FerrariChat

Yellow Testarossa in Aurora/Newmarket

Discussion in 'Canada' started by RoccoM, Jan 4, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RoccoM

RoccoM Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2007
    Richmond Hill, ONT
    Full Name:
    Rocco M
    I keep seeing this nice yellow testrossa in Aurora/Newmarket area 4 times over the summer (never seen it in 2006). Does any one know the owner or is he on FChat. I thought for a while I had the only Testarossa in Aurora.
    Are there many Ferrari owners in Aurora.....Please stand up!

2. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Does he have a custom license plate ? If so, he doesnt live up there. Welcome aboard to Fchat !! Congrats on the Yellow TR.

Any pics ? Enjoy your stay.

3. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Wasnt that the high high mileage one with the custom plate? And wasnt it sold? Perhaps no more custom plate?

4. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    there is a 91 Yellow/black TR with private plates as well, he is a Doctor. The one you talk about was "Am"s car, he sold that one, dont know where it went, and he got the SLR.

RoccoM BTW : There are a few nice pieces up your way, i know of 2 TRs up there (a little east of you) some of those garages in those 2 acre lots/properties have some cars you would never imagine ;)

5. 6spdHorse

6spdHorse Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2006
    Well I lived up in Aurora for 2 plus years with my red 348TS...JGZADAR1 plate...there's a few up there

6. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Happy New Year Johnny !!

Welcome back !!

7. 6spdHorse

6spdHorse Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2006
    Thanks buddy!...good to be back

8. RoccoM

RoccoM Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2007
    Richmond Hill, ONT
    Full Name:
    Rocco M
    Hi Guys, Thanks for all the input. However my is a red testarossa not yellow (why I mentioned yellow, is that I kept seeing one. I think I also saw a 348 red with tan interior. I can't remember the plates on them though.
    Any one interested in a Aurora Cruz night if there is enough Ferrari's out in that area? Let's put a list together of interested people....Maybe drive the Ferrari's to a bar and talk about Kimi wining 2008 F1.
    Rocco

9. JohnP

JohnP Karting

Nov 23, 2007
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm in just picked up a 86 328 gts.

10. RoccoM

RoccoM Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2007
    Richmond Hill, ONT
    Full Name:
    Rocco M
    I love the 328 gts one of my all time favorite cars. I'm still looking to buy one. Has to be red gts not gtb. How many Ferrari's up for a cruz night. I propose Thursday nights around 7pm. Meet at St. Louis Bar & Grill in Aurora(at Bayview North of Wellington. on west side at Shoppers Plaza).
    What's everyone say...maybe end of April.
    Any F1 fans around...were does everyone get together for the F1 races?

11. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    I usually go to WEGZ in Woodbridge, there are a few or so Ferrari's there every Sunday Morning. And they show the race on a giant big screen with full sound.

12. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson

Hi John how are you enjoying the car?

13. JohnP

JohnP Karting

Nov 23, 2007
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    John
    Hi Guys, looking forward to April, I haven't driven the car yet but it sure is clean. It's the only thing I can do to it this time of the year.

14. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    I don't want to revive a very old thread but I was searching with the word ''yellow testarossa'' and came to this one.

Rick, the yellow 91 must be a 90 and I think it is the car I bought. I spoke to the previous owners and the one who owned it for almost 20 years is a Doctor.

15. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Claude, I just saw a yellow Testarossa being unloaded or loaded) at Scotti's.

Coincidence?

16. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    I looked at Scotti's inventory today and it had been updated this week. The yellow TR he had for some years now is not there so I figured he sold it. You just confirmed my thought. I Wonder if it's sold locally or if it's going far and how much he got for it.
    I've seen a few yellow testarossa sold lately. Maybe I made the move at the right time.