Ferrari servicing in Ottawa? | FerrariChat

Ferrari servicing in Ottawa?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by armckinn, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. armckinn

armckinn Rookie

May 18, 2004
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Alexander McKinney
    Discussion of the Ottawa Ferrari event got me wondering where Ottawa Ferrari owners get their cars serviced? I just moved [back] to Ottawa and need some minor service on my '87 328 GTS.

There is Mark Motors, but I have *no* trust in their capability after the last time they had the car, let alone the Audi service issues I've repeatedly had there.

In addition to the service I have an emmissions test I have to pass, which has me leaning toward to Toronto (Ferrari of Ontario). Otherwise there is the Montreal dealership.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    ARM

2. jpl

jpl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Yulee Florida
    Full Name:
    JP Lavigne
    I get mine serviced in Montreal. 2hr drive, much closer than Toronto. If you are going to be at the Ferrari parade I could introduce you to the FoQ service manager. I believe he is coming down.

3. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Emissions test? You won't need to go to FoO if you just need an emission test! PM me if you decide T.O for service. In fact , PM me if you are going to Montreal for service. Maybe I can help.

Cheers,

Vasco.R

4. evansp60

evansp60 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ont. CANADA
    ARM,

Let me know how you make. I'm going to have the same problem soon.

5. armckinn

armckinn Rookie

May 18, 2004
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Alexander McKinney
    Boy, this is painful to write.

Forget the service - now I need a body shop! Arrgg! After nearly 8 years, full maintainence and records, thousands of fun smile-on-my-face KMs, all the hassels of importing it to the US and then back again, I have hurt my beloved friend.

A low-speed frontal collision. I have no idea how bad it truely is yet. Motor was still running after. Nothing wrong visually from the doors back. Hood, grill, etc obviously crumpled. Leaking radiator fluid - no surprise there.

So, body shop recommendations that would deal with type of car *correctly*? Again, I'm not holding out hope for something in Ottawa. Any members with suggestions?

A sad day for this Enzo lover. :(

ARM

6. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

No recommendations in Ottawa unfortunately. But in Montreal Autobugatti is the place to take a ferrari for body work.

All the best.

Vasco.R

7. evansp60

evansp60 Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Ottawa, Ont. CANADA
    Last time I was at Scotti's he had an F40 in for repaint.
    I'm sure they can have the ability to do these repairs.

8. roy_s

roy_s Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Toronto, Ontario
    Sounds like there is a business opportunity for a small independant Ferrari Sales and service shop.

I'd give it a shot, but I'd need a silent partner with DEEP pockets!

Roy

9. roy_s

roy_s Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Toronto, Ontario
    Sounds like there is a business opportunity for a small independant Ferrari Sales and service shop.

I'd give it a shot, but I'd need a silent partner with DEEP pockets!

Roy

10. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    In Montreal AutoBugatti 514-636-8750. Ferrari of Quebec sends all their cars to him for collision repairs. If need more info PM me. I am close with the owner and managers of both the body and technical shop. I have been getting my cars serviced by them since they have started the business over 12 years ago.

Tony

11. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

I will second that if you need the extra peace of mine. Just PM me if you need to.

Take care.

Vasco.R

12. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    #12 scuderia09, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
    *****@*******

13. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Dan,

Seriously???? Replying to a 12 year old post in order to subtly promote your shop...in a thread where your non-sponsor commercial posts were deleted is not proper form.

That said...thread closed!