ELEGANT MOTORS, EDMONTON | FerrariChat

ELEGANT MOTORS, EDMONTON

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Glen_Lloyd, Oct 5, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Anyone use them for their service work? Recommendation, good or bad? PM me if you don't feel comfortable reporting in public. Thanks

2. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Glen,

I have not used them myself, as I do all of my own work, but I have heard only good things from people that have taken their cars there. A good friend of mine has closer relations with them and also speaks highly of them. Secondly, I have also heard that his pricing is pretty good as well.

Whatever you do stay away from Ital motors (they claim to work on Ferraris), as another friend took his Alfa there a few times and the quality of work was very poor (misdiagnosed problems, undiagnosed problems, left hoses unconnected, bent engine bonnet, etc) and extremely expensive. It is too bad, as the owner (who is retired or very close to it and so is not directly involved too much) apparently was a very good mechanic in his day.

Cheers,

Sam

3. f3forty8

f3forty8 Rookie

Nov 19, 2013
    Alberta, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lorne
    Anyone have any current feedback on service with Elegant Motors in Edmonton?
    I hear this is the to go to guy in Edmonton? Eurasia is no longer servicing Ferrari.