Raduno Montebello | FerrariChat

Raduno Montebello

Discussion in 'Canada' started by treedee3d, Sep 9, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    #1 treedee3d, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This year will mark the first ever "Raduno Montebello", a simple gathering of italian car clubs collaborating from Montreal, Ottawa & Toronto at Chateau Montebello for a nice friendly brunch on september 29th

This event is concours-like because our cars will be welcomed to park along the waterfront on a peninsula (should make some awesome photos) and will be completely non-commercial, not advertised to the public. This is sort of like a "for us/ by us" type of event for italian car owners. No fees, no registration, no fundraising...all we ask is that you kindly call the Chateau Montebello to make your reservation for the brunch (50$ per person, tax and tip included). Disclaimer: the organizers are in no way affiliated with the establishment.

(Please note that the rain date will be october 6th) The following clubs have confirmed their presence:

-Club Fiat Montreal
    -Toronto Fiat Club
    -Ferrari Club of America (FCA Ottawa)
    -Ferrari Club of America (FCA Montreal)
    -ICCO Italian Car Club of Ottawa
    -Alfa Romeo Club of Ottawa
    -Club Alfa Romeo Montreal
    -VEA Véhicules Européens d'Autrefois
    -Club Ferrari Luigi Québec
    -Team Pantera Canada
    -Team Pantera USA

Our goal is to have at least 100 beautiful cars on site, make new friends and have a great brunch together!!! Please join us....All Italian cars welcome!

Brunch will be at 1pm

For Toronto Departures, please contact the Toronto Fiat Club [email protected]

For Ottawa Departures: 9:30 am. Group departure from Scotia Bank parking lot, 425 Preston St. Check ICCO website for updates: italiancarclubottawa.ca

For Montreal departures: 9:30am in the parking lot in front of Canadian Tire (Galeries des Sources) 3237 des Sources, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Qc, H9B 1Z6. Check fiatclub.ca for updates

please "join" our event on our Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/163344807188816/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    Awesome looking venue, Fab. Imagining all the cars along that peninsula, omg!!

Chris

3. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    I would like to drive my Espada there !
    How long from Toronto?

Gary
    Espada

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    This looks cool!

5. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Thanks, feel free to join us...

6. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Gary, it's about a 4 hour drive from your place. Most of the Toronto participants are making the drive to Ottawa the night before and then leaving at 9:30am with the Ottawa clubs towards the Chateau which is about 50 mins away.

Your Espada would just elevate this gathering tremendously and I'm sure showing it off to a different crowd would be fun for you as well. I sincerely hope to see you there, would be great!

7. Saturn

Saturn Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2010
    Toronto land of salt
    Full Name:
    Saturn
  8. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    #8 thedoc, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    Like all old cars that are driven I , as of last week am in need of a master cylinder for my clutch ! It's being made as of this writing and should I get it here and installed in time then I'm in !
    Meantime to ease my sorrow I'm at Pearson awaiting a flight to Uk to take in good wood revival this weekend . I met a gent at Amelia whom I just spoke with moments ago to confirm my seat time in his GT40 ! A real Gt 40 !
    I am in Toronto airport waiting a flight and he's waiting to leave in JFK .
    This Hobby makes the world smaller and friendlier

Gary
    Espada
    Etypefhc

9. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Gary, I am keeping my finger crossed until the 29th but if it ain't fixed, tow it there!!! LOL At least we'll get to look at it.

10. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
  11. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    There will be a wedding ceremony on the grounds of the Chateau on the day of the Raduno. Therefore we kindly ask that you don't leave or start your engine between 3pm & 3:30pm.

Thank you for your cooperation.

12. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Based on current confirmations, it looks like we'll be easily over 100 cars at this event....can't wait for sunday!!!!

13. northsyd

northsyd Karting

Jun 11, 2013
    white north
    Full Name:
    chopper
    Hi... from Ottawa. Is it too late to join in for Sunday?

14. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Absolutely not, just let me know how many cars/people you'll be.

You can join the departure group at the Scotiabank parking on Preston st. in little italy at 9:30am sunday morning.

15. northsyd

northsyd Karting

Jun 11, 2013
    white north
    Full Name:
    chopper
    1 car (360) and 2 people...me and my 11 year old daughter.

16. jqpd99

jqpd99 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2007
    Ottawa
    Full Name:
    DFO
    A few of the Ottawa guys are meeting up at Kettleman's just across from the Orleans Mall for 9 am... planned departure between 9:15 and 9:30...

DF

17. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Yes, some of the FCA guys are going there so there are 2 possible departure points from Ottawa:

Kettleman's at 9:15
    Scotiabank on Preston (Little Italy) at 9:30

18. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Thank you Frank Cavallaro for mentionning the Raduno on CBC news a few minutes ago....

19. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Nothing to add besides this picture:

[​IMG]

20. alex360S

alex360S Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2006
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Just wanted to thank Fab and all that had anything to do with today's incredible turnout! Fab please post or give me a copy of the video that was done as we left.
    Alessio

21. TheGeeMan

TheGeeMan Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Montreal , Canada
    Full Name:
    Eddy
    Hey Fab, YES absolutely a fantastic turnout with a great crowd as well !! wife and I really enjoyed the outing.

Ciao
    Eddy

22. psorella

psorella Formula 3

Oct 22, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Lino
    Bravo Fabrizio for a most fantastic turnout of Italy's finest creations! A true car guy 's wet dream! I'm very greatful for being a part of it.... This might just inspire me to get my Alfa ready for the next Raduno! :)

23. DenisC

DenisC Formula 3

Oct 11, 2009
    Many thanks to Fab, Michel, Hagen, Dave, Delio, Marc, Bernie, Alain, Richard and all others who put their hearts into this event. Don't know the final count but certainly 150+.

I and the Team Pantera had a great time, and met many pleasant enthusiasts that are all a bit crazy like me/us
    Denis

24. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    This has the smell of a future national event ? Clubs participating in harmony , many Marques represented and run by good people , drama free and location location location ....

Well done to all

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFHC