308 & 360 service /repair shops in GTA | FerrariChat

308 & 360 service /repair shops in GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Rufrydermg, Sep 25, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rufrydermg

Rufrydermg Karting

Sep 20, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Can anyone recommend a top notch service shop in the GTA to bring my 308 & 360 to for regular maintenance?
    I have been recommended to Forza at 150 The Queensway in Etobicoke also Penninsula Imports in Oakville, Daytona in Vaughan & Engineered Automotive in Concord...does anyone have any experience with any of these shops? Are there any others that I should consider?
    OH yeh also Rock's Resto. in Scarborough.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

2. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila
    I recommend Sam's Garage in Markham. I've been taking my cars there for years.

3. ferrone

ferrone Karting

Aug 20, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Don
    Go to Forza. Top notch. Won't let anyone else touch me CS. Tell him Don sent you

4. Rufrydermg

Rufrydermg Karting

Sep 20, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Yes , I have heard lots of good things about Forza...are they fair with their pricing, I mean when they quote you a price they pretty much stick with it unless they come across some unexpected things that would jack the price up....this is for regular maintenance so they should know what parts they need & time involved...& the unexpected.

5. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    I have been going to Forza for years....don't trying eating off the floors but good guys. You will most likely talk to Paul but Steve is the head guy. Feel free to use my name. They know me very well. Steve just found me my new ride as well. They will be taking care of it as well. I will be there on Monday. Cheers and good luck. All the names you mentioned are very good shops. Just a matter of location and conveniance.

6. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    I guess it would help if I left my name Fabian.......

7. Toronto308

Toronto308 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Esteban
    Hey Fabian, new ride?? How about some details :)

8. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Are you thinking of Favian?

9. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    Hey Esteban, I hope all is well on your end! I sold the F430 and picked up a Black on Black 599 GTB. Time to try a V12 for a while. DSound plate is hanging in the garage. Being this beast has an Enzo engine in it...new plates....ENZO DNA! It also has the black Challenge rims...just picked it up about a week ago. I will try to post a pic for you.

10. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    #10 Dsound, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Rufrydermg

Rufrydermg Karting

Sep 20, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Congrats. on the new ride! Gorgeous looking car....enjoy! Also thanks for your input on Forza sounds like a great shop! I will mention your name...thanks again!

12. Jwortley

Jwortley Rookie

Jun 17, 2012
    Daytona has serviced my 360 since I picked her up. Talk to Alex

13. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Nice!
    Is that Gabe's ol ride??

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFHC

14. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    No, but Gabe's car is in the Autotrader for sale also.

He has his 2 post hoist for sale also. He is selling his house so he has many items for sale.

15. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    Thanks Gary! Gabes is an 07 and I think he has the silver rims vs the Black. Are you putting lots on km's on that Espada? Keep well!

16. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    #16 red3555gtb, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    Congrats Fabian, Big Black V12 doesn't get any better....try to make it out to Paloma before the season ends we would love to see the new mistress..... BTW you had what I thought was the ultimate colour on the 430..... I hope it went to good hands!

17. Dsound

Dsound Rookie

May 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Fabian Frendo
    The wife calls this one Sophia.....I will try to get out but Tuesday nights are bad for me. It's the night I am usually playing in a Jazz Band. I would have liked to find a Grigio Silverstone 599 (that is my favorite color as well). That color looked really nice on the 430 but this one is sinister in triple black Metalic..I will try my best to find someone for me on Tuesday to be able to escape. Is next Tuesday night a go? Cheers!

18. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Lots of Kms this summer but clutch master is done and new one on route from Bobileff .
    Should be here and installed in a week or so. Not to be grounded however I put about 100 k on my etype today . Only the second time I drove it this year . Still in the shakedown stage.

Talk soon

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFhc

19. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009

Wow is he making a hasty exit from the country or something? LOL

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFHC

20. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    That's great news G .... Glad to hear, I think I did all but 100kms this year myself.

Any pictures to share yet ?

21. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    Pics of what?

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFhc

22. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Etype.

23. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    It's called retirement stage 2--downsizing.

24. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    #24 thedoc, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    for Big red and Rocco
    This is the most current pic I have
    Not an entirely good story I'm afraid gents . .... painter I chose morfed into a total f... up who lost his patience along with his mind and was , as I later found out in far beyond his skillset with this car . I chose him as in his shop just ahead of mine before mine was an identical car .... get the idea?
    The name of his shop was DEEZ RODS AND RIDES in Uxbridge !!!!! STAY CLEAR !!!!!!! paint is good and cuts well as its Glazurit but bonnet fit needs a total going over at my cost !!! I left lots of cash in my pocket however and took car home after 4 long months . I have enough to sue him but suing people is best left to those who rejoice in the negative...
    So far now all new chrome not entirely installed as the back hatch surround will show , new correct silver blue paint , new tyres and tubes( Original skinny HS Dunlops!) , new porcelain headers , new tailpipes ( ones in pics are still the old 4.2 style ) correct wiring loom and coil , correct white poly fuel lines ( very period ol boy !) and a mega tune up LOL . And so back to another , hopefully better, paint shop for correction to bonnet and lamp surrounds. last winter allowed me to obtain all books , brochures tools , jack and even a set of period correct smiths rally clocks !!!! then finally off to my Friend Gary Nolan at Diamond trim for the finest interior money can buy and then well we will see what next summer can do for this 50 year old British beauty .

Gary
    Espada
    EtypeFHC
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. Toronto308

Toronto308 Formula 3

Sep 8, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Esteban
    Congrats Fabian! Can't wait to see it in person. Let's get a drive in soon.