Montreal GP 2014 | FerrariChat

Montreal GP 2014

Discussion in 'Canada' started by herragge, Feb 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. herragge

herragge Karting

Sep 15, 2007
    Alberta
    Greetings,

I don't know if it is too early, however wanted to see who would be attending the GP this year in beautiful Montreal. It has been quite some time since my last GP; I'd say about nearly 20 years when I was living in Toronto. But my son is a F1 buff and for my birthday he thought a trip would be in order. Should be an interesting season and race with the entirely new cars and regulations.

FMOA in Calgary is setting up most of the trip for us. I believe we are sitting in the Ferrari Challenge Suite, if said appropriately. Anyone stay in the Ferrari booth before? Reviews? How is it different from the more expensive Paddock tickets?

Hope to meet some fellow Ferrari men from across the nation.

Cheers

2. whupwhup

whupwhup Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2004
    Stoney Creek, ON
    Full Name:
    Kash
    I should be attending this year.

3. Cooper

Cooper Karting
    Owner

Feb 25, 2013
    London, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Chris Cooper
    About 6 of us are heading there this year as well from London

4. Northman

Northman Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2014
    Laurentian, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Denis Gauthier
    Only a few weeks before the GP so who is coming and what/were are the secondary events/gatherings ?

5. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    There will be a major Ferrari gathering red carpet event with some F1 VIPs at the Elixor Restaurant in the DIX30 centre 15 minutes south of downtown Montreal.

Cost will be very reasonable at 50$ per person.

I will post a thread on it with more details soon but you guys should definetly join us.

6. herragge

herragge Karting

Sep 15, 2007
    Alberta
    Thanks for the info!

7. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    We are flying up for the race - any events or gathering going on with F Chatters / Ferrari ? I saw the dinner - but we cant make it we have resos each night ... but looking for post or pre dinner gathering or at the track.?

8. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    We are quickly running out of space for the saturday night dinner. This is the first time we've organized a Ferrari "restaurant" event of this magnitude and it's getting sold out very quickly.

If any of you would like your name on the guest list, please PM me asap.