SPEED Channel | FerrariChat

SPEED Channel

Discussion in 'Canada' started by starboy444, Mar 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    As many of you GTA guys have noticed.... SPEED Channel on Rogers TV has been cancelled.

Apparently, there was a contract/money disagreement between Rogers and FOX (who owns Speed Channel). To make a long story short, SPEED Channel is officially not available on Rogers TV, Rogers On Demand etc.. And as of May 1st Speed Channel will not be on Bell TV either. Cogeco, Shaw and others will continue to have Speed Channel.

Yes... I know that Speed Channel was full of NASCAR, reality show junk, lawnmower racing etc, I don't want to discuss that here. But it also broadcasted MOTO GP, World Superbike, Supercross, ALMS, FIA GT and many other imporant race series.

Any internet sites, or streams available to watch these races ?

Any of you guys out there have advice on how to watch the shows that Speed Channel used to carry?

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ya this was quite a piss off when I saw it no longer was listed.

3. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    The reason Rogers doesn't have any money for "Speed" is they wasted it yet again on a bunch of no talent baseball players...

4. F5o

F5o Karting

Jul 21, 2013
    From what I heard they are all going to broadcast Fox sports1, which will have everything speed had to offer.