Mt Tremblant Ferrari Festival | FerrariChat

Mt Tremblant Ferrari Festival

Discussion in 'Canada' started by jdo, May 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jdo

jdo Rookie

Apr 21, 2009
    Toronto, Ont, Canada
    #1 jdo, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I usually head out to the Legends event at Le Curcuit in Tremblant in the second week of July, but can somebody give me a heads-up with the June 27-29 Ferrari Festival?

Is it a contemporary show/race/festival of current machinery or is it that plus vintage???

I tried to look up the sched of events etc., but no PDF of details as of yet.

I am more interested in the vintage/Enzo era cars, and if there is no emphasis on that aspect, then I am just as happy to go to just the July Legends of Racing event...BTW, I find that a small, but really interesting lineup of past racers of some crazy machinery. Two years ago we saw the 250 GTO out on the track and in the paddock, while last year I got to chat with the owner and racer of the 910 P car...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    When I went there was older cars. I saw 250GTO in many exemples, 250SWB, BBLM, 512M, P4, old Alpha romeo and Maserati. Was that year a special event? I don't know but it was great.

3. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    I am still confused myself as to which event will be better and more about Ferrari.

4. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    I went in 07 and it was an awesome event.

Its a great track, and if you are off site its amazing to hear the echo of the cars through the mountains. Truly an awesome experience!

Events include: FXX Series, Ferrari Challenge, Historic Challenge (museum cars that are still raced, absolutely wonderful). You also have F1 Clienti, which is truly a treat to see an old Schumacher, Schecter or Villeneuve F1 car.

Check out a MTL FChatters pics:
    2009 MONT-TREMBLANT FERRARI FESTIVAL | MTL Blog

And its CHEAP. $50 for a full weekend of fuel, tires, exhaust notes! Free parking too. When I went I think it was $35 but still at $50 its a steal. AND - you can go ANYWHERE. You can walk through the paddocks, you can see the cars up close, talk to the drivers and crew, and you can wander around outside the track for different viewing points.

Well worth the trip!

Chris

5. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Fab, the Ferrari Fest at the end of June will have exclusively Ferraris, along with older Alfas and Masers.

"Legends" has all vintage makes, and the Ferrari content is a gamble. The last two years< i saw few Ferraris at Legends.

6. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    For now, all that I see available is this:

https://events.ferrariusa.com/challenge-hospitality/14/

As far as any FCA participation is concerned, the plan is to drive up there and attend. As far as admission, parking or perks, everything is up in the air.
    Keep in mind that this is an FNA event. The dealership and the FCA have no say or input.

7. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Shouldn't we go on the 29th? Our FCA schedule says 27th which is the friday?

8. bernardo66

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    #8 bernardo66, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
    It should have originally read Saturday the 28th. Coming back from the countryside on a Sunday afternoon, the 15 is bound to be jammed.

Again....all things that can change and be tweaked accordingly.