June 28th BBQ & Drive | FerrariChat

June 28th BBQ & Drive

Discussion in 'Canada' started by marioz, Jun 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    This is a free event I have been invited to attend on Saturday June 28 & sponsored by Elite Custom Car Storage. There are 45 cars attending a scenic drive as of today ending at ECCS for a BBQ.

It is open to all exotics BUT you need to register with Chris (Ferrarliover on this board) to be able to attend.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=1274

Weather looks great for Saturday.

2. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    We've got an event in Chatham that we are going to, otherwise this one looks good too :)

3. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    That was my answer when I saw the Chatham event as I had already committed to Elite drive.
    Looks like both will be great events. Enjoy

4. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Mario, I promise I will make it out to one of the T.O. meets sometime this summer :)

5. Cooper

Cooper Karting
    Owner

Feb 25, 2013
    London, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Chris Cooper
    Ya that sucks Mario, Acemaster still has no idea how fun the drives are with you guys. Im going to drag him out to the next one if I have to steal his car, leave mine and he chases me down in it lol ;) Your coming to Dennis!

6. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    You guys missed a great opportunity with the FCA Europa Rally (or Drive option) I hosted yesterday. Look out for photos in the next few days in the FCA Canada East thread.
    I know I will see you again Chris but you may have to steal Mike's 348 to get out here.

7. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Lol....