Canadian Source for o2 Sensor | FerrariChat

Canadian Source for o2 Sensor

Discussion in 'Canada' started by sdavies88, Aug 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Looking for quick turn around for the purchase of 2 x o2 sensors for 1995 355 (Bosch part #13819, Walker or NGK 25547).

Where is the best place in Canada to buy?

Thx

2. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If there is a Volvo dealership in your town, try them for the Bosch

3. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Unfortunately the Volvo dealer has no cross reference to bosch numbers. Will have to try to figure out cross reference for them.

4. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    you can get them fairly quick from Rock Auto (they are in the US)

You can try NAPA, Canadian tire, or some small local auto supply shops.
    When i was looking for a FPR it was an ACdelco part i was looking for. I went to ACDelco canada's website and then found local dealers and started calling. You can probably do the same with BOSCH.

5. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    I found on Amazon.com. They are saying I will have by EOD Thursday. Exceptional service if they're able to accomplish that.

6. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I didn't know amazon.com would ship to canada!

7. Rally guy

Rally guy Rookie

Aug 3, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Robinson
    CDC which is at 6290 Kestrel Ave Mississauge, 905-564-0403 can get all Bosch stuff. I called and they can get ONE of the O2's you need within 2 hours - more would require a direct order to Bosch - not sure of lead time.

I spoke to Ralph but usually deal with Mike. They list for $282 - but noted "my" cost (I'm not a jobber) would be around $170. Not sure that'll fly for a walk in civilian!

Let us know how it goes. I think I need a couple soon too.

RK

PS. And I JUST noticed you're NOT in Toronto! So I'd just call 'em and see what they'll do to ship - or refer you to a local division. For TO folks - CDC seems to be a quick source for Bosch stuff. Hope that helps!

8. sdavies88

sdavies88 Karting

Jun 9, 2009
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steve Davies
    Thanks for making a call RK.

Yesterday AM I ordered: 2 of: Bosch 13819 Oxygen Sensor, OE Type Fitment. $232 delivered, all in except HST.

DHL tracking suggests that I will have my hands tomorrow afternoon. Assuming that happens I would say that Amazon is a great source for getting parts in a timely manner particularly outside major metropolitan areas.

Steve

9. Rally guy

Rally guy Rookie

Aug 3, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Robinson
    Happy to help - I did a good bit of digging through the BOSCH website and spoke to them in person trying to track down real-time sources of stuff locally. It drives me nuts when I want to fix something and I can't get the part NOW. But sounds like Amazon is just about that fast!

Happy repairing!

RK

10. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    what drives me nuts is when a part in the US can be bought for $19 and yet here somehow it's $120