RM Cars and Coffee - May 30th, June 20th, July 25th | FerrariChat

RM Cars and Coffee - May 30th, June 20th, July 25th

Discussion in 'Canada' started by RMSotheby's, May 21, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMSotheby's

RMSotheby's Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 12, 2014
    Full Name:
    RM Sotheby's
    #1 RMSotheby's, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This weekend, RM Sotheby's and RM Auto Restorations will be hosting the first ever RM Cars and Coffee meet!

As mentioned in the title, three events are scheduled for May 30th, June 20th, and July 25th. Anything with a motor is welcome, including classics, modern cars, customs, and motorcycles!

Get to know the RM Auto Restoration team and tour the shop that helped dub Chatham-Kent ‘Canada’s Classic Car Capital’. Shop and exhibit tours are open to the public free of charge. Coffee and donuts are courtesy of Tim Hortons on Grand Avenue in Chatham!

The event will be held at the RM Classic Car Exhibit in Blenheim, Ontario (Address: One Classic Car Drive, Blenheim, Ontario). It is located an hour east of Windsor, just over an hour west of London, and about three hours west of Toronto. We're located just off exit 90 on the 401.

You can follow the event here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rmcarscoffee

To whet your appetite, two highly significant Italian cars going to our Monterey auction this August will be on display; a 1950 Ferrari 275S/340 America Barchetta and the 1968 Maserati Ghibli Spyder prototype!

These cars are just the tip of the iceberg of what is sure to be an epic series of events! Future events are also scheduled for June 20th and July 25th.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to send us a PM if you've got any questions regarding the event!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    A bunch of us had a tour of RM last summer. The place is incredible. For those who have never been, you need to see this place at least once in your lifetime. Looks like now is the time to do it!

It would be perfect for a bunch of us east of Chatham to get together for a cruise to RM.

3. 707

707 Karting

May 29, 2014
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I recommended. Loved the tour last year

4. Josh P

Josh P Karting

I just moved to London from Toronto so this great to see to help fill my car event void.

5. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    We are thinking of possibly cruising down to the May 30th one, leaving from London. Stay tuned.

6. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    +1. That was a great time.

Alex, how's the 458 :D

7. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    Man, I cant believe I missed the original post, as I'm only 15 minutes away. Did anyone here go ? Maybe we should get together for the June 20th event

8. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Larry, a bunch of us from London are planning to attend the June one. Hope to see you there.

9. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    Thanks Dennis, I'll be watching this thread.
    cheers !

10. Northman

Northman Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2014
    Laurentian, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Denis Gauthier
    I intend to go on the june 20th event but not familiar with the area, can someone recommend a nice cosy bed and breakfast near by?
    We might stay two nights and visit the area and it would be my pleasure to meet you and talk about our bellas

11. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Denis, If you're not in a hurry to drive back home I suggest you go back following the shore of the lake up to Niagara-on-the-lake. IMHO a very nice drive you will not forget. And if you need any Leatherique products the Canadian distributor is in Niagara on the lake.

12. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    Hi Denis, I can hook you up with a B&B overlooking the Marina
    Erieau Marina
    I just live down the road and would love to show you around the area by boat or Ferrari. There are some great winding roads free of traffic.

13. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
    #13 ragtop1, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    Hope I will have time to swing by in the summer .

15. Northman

Northman Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2014
    Laurentian, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Denis Gauthier
    Thank you very much Larry, can you please book us for two nights?
    It would be june 19/20 and 20/21, then we intend to drive back along the lake up to Niagara on the lake for another night then back home.
    I will pm you my coordonates.

16. PbPedis

PbPedis Formula Junior

May 6, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Dennis