I'm in Vancouver/Richmond Area | FerrariChat

I'm in Vancouver/Richmond Area

Discussion in 'Canada' started by miketuason, Jun 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Anything going on? I'm here till Saturday, sure would like to meet some 3x8 owner if possible. Thanks. :)

2. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    The annual Italian & French Car Show is on Sunday at Waterfront Park in North Vancouver. Usually gets a good showing of cars from BC and the PNW. Although it sounds like you will have left Vancouver by then, you might be able to meet some 3x8 owners or Ferrari guys on Friday or Saturday as, I think there might be some informal get-togethers before the show. Suggest that you also post on the PNW site as I think a number of the Seattle F-chatters drive up on Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be making the show this year due to commitments in Victoria. Jon (328 blu sera)

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thank you Jon for the information. I will certainly try to go there On Saturday and hope to meet some FChatters fellas.

4. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    how long are you in town for? Just seeing this now, and not able to attend the Father's Day Show this year.