Edmonton 3X8 cars | FerrariChat

Edmonton 3X8 cars

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Glen_Lloyd, Jul 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Glen_Lloyd

Glen_Lloyd Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 13, 2003
    Lloydminster AB
    Full Name:
    Glen
    #1 Glen_Lloyd, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Is there any interest in a low key get together of 3X8 owners? Maybe a Cars and Coffee thing or a little cruise?

I am not finding myself with much in common with the owners of newer cars.... Just a thought.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Glen,

It has been a while (year or so) since I have been to a few of the Cars and Coffee events, but I seem to remember that there were always a few 3x8's at the one held on 23rd avenue in Terwilliger on Saturday mornings. At these events were a number of British car enthusiasts, etc which I always enjoyed chatting with, as they were really hands on with their cars. That being said I am unsure if people are still meeting there anymore.

The other location which appears to be active (I receive weekly e-mails from them), is at Auto Obsessed on 96th Street and 63rd Avenue on Saturdays mornings (10A). I have never been to this location's events and so I cannot comment on what cars typically attend.

Lastly, I will ask a good friend of mine as to what other events, etc are going on, as he is more connected to these kind of events and knows a lot of car guys...If I find out anything more I will post up.

Cheers,

Sam