Service In Calgary - Ferrari 308 | FerrariChat

Service In Calgary - Ferrari 308

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Darren J., Sep 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darren J.

Darren J. Rookie

Jun 21, 2015
    I am going to take my 308 into Ferrari / Maserati of Alberta for an inspection and potentially some work later this month.

Before I signed off on the work I was wondering if anyone has had any positive / negative experiences with them on the service side, especially for 3X8 cars. It's my first time taking a Ferrari in for service, will be at least the timing belts, maybe the suspension bushings depending on cost. If anyone has any advise on questions to ask, would be appreciated.

I have also done a quick search on other shops to use in Calgary, and didn't come up with much. Does anyone else have any positive experiences with any other shops in Calgary for Ferrari service / maintenance?

Thanks,
    Darren

2. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    You have a pm

3. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Hi Darren,
    I've owned my 1984 308 QV for just over 2 years, and have done all the work myself, so I can't speak directly to your question from my own experience.

That said, I've heard good things about Distinctive Collection, and recently Reigel Tuning began offering Ferrari service - I'd check both of those out if I needed work done that I didn't want to tackle it myself.

Distinctive Performance by Distinctive Collection Calgary - Mansory RSC Tuning Kahn Design Brabus Techart AC Schnitzer Novitec Rosso

European Auto Care Calgary Alberta | Riegel Tuning
    Italian Car Services - Riegel Tuning

Cheers,
    Gordon

4. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Oh, I'll also toss in a wild card - A/E Tuning, Bay 4, 1115-48th Avenue SE Calgary 403-243-2483. They advertise in the local BMW Club newsletter, as a Repairs, Service, Sales shop for european vehicles (including Ferrari, Fiat, Maserati, Alfa Romeo. A web site is listed, www.aetuning.ca , but that wouldn't connect for me just now.

Without knowing anything of their quality of work, I mention it because I'm pretty sure it's my 308 in front of their shop in the picture in the BMW newsletter! It's a red/crema 308 GTS QV Euro, with black front grilles, no roof spoiler, and deep front spoiler in the picture - and my car is the only one I know of anywhere, much less in Calgary, like this! I bought the car here in Calgary 2 years ago, so it is entirely possible that the previous owner had it there (but I don't recall seeing any paperwork from that shop in his records).