Pinninfarina Book | FerrariChat

Pinninfarina Book

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Turboski, Nov 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
  2. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    At $125 for the book......can someone please buy it and I will buy it from you at second hand price!

3. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2009
    Cloud 9
    Awesome post, will definitely be buying it.

Thanks!

4. ffeverd

ffeverd F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
  5. Ferrari Nube

Ferrari Nube Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    British Columbia
    Good find..... Only thing to contemplate is whether the personal autographs are worth the extra for the currency exchange differential....

6. ONSilver

ONSilver Karting

May 26, 2008
    Oakville, Ontario
    Check out abebooks.com - they show the same book available (new) for just US$78 give or take. I have bought many books from them, and their service is excellent. Recommended.

7. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Really folks were going to squabble over a few bucks on a Ferrari chat Website ?
    The purpose of posting it was to inform others of a great book,I order from reputable sites only not to worry about getting ripped off.

If you find it cheaper somewhere else and feel relatively comfortable ordering from them, all the power to you but please don't undermine the reason why it was posted !

Cheers

8. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    Most of your 6 posts in the past have been related to the monthly ferrari meets in Toronto area. So other than that I am not sure of who you are or your profile. For all I know, you could be part of the publishing/distribution/sales for this book you are promoting. I will wait a year, somewhere down the road one of my ferrari owning buddies will have picked this up, it will be sitting on their coffee table collecting dust, and I will casually request to permanently borrow it, after which time it will collect dust on my coffee table once I have completed the cursory reading. 😀 Cheers.