Prospective Ferrari Owner- F355, F430, 360, 599 or 458?? | FerrariChat

Prospective Ferrari Owner- F355, F430, 360, 599 or 458??

Discussion in 'Canada' started by NoSleepTilMaranello, Feb 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NoSleepTilMaranello

Aug 25, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    F. Fuoco
    #1 NoSleepTilMaranello, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Good Morning (or Good Afternoon depending on where in Canada you live), I am a 23 year old Ferrari Maniac and have loved the marque since as long as I could remeber...I Have been surrounded by the cars as some of my fathers friends have owned multiple and currently own Ferrari's at some point. I know if we could all predict the future we definitely wouldn't be putting around on a forum, but I have a general question that might spark some discussion.

I would think by the time I am in my mid thirties I should be financially secure enough to own my first Ferrari and would like to know what the market value would be of a few of my favorite Ferraris- F355, 360 Mondena, F430 (including the Challenge and the Scuderia/16M) 599GTB, 612 and the 458. Obviously any advice to the market values of one or two cars would even help; I'm sure there are enough bright minds on this forum to generate a positive response.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer and cheers from Sunny Niagara.

(attached is a photo of me with a beautiful giallo Enzo)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login