Summer 2016 Event? | FerrariChat

Summer 2016 Event?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by JohnMH, Apr 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    I am trying to choose 2 weeks to come back to Toronto this summer and want to attend an event or two where I can bring my BB or Countach (or maybe both).

Driving would be great, as would be showing them as I very rarely get a chance to do either.

Suggestions? I am not a FCA member but can join if a worthwhile event is on (although the Countach might not be welcome).

Regards to all.

2. TrueBlue02Vert

TrueBlue02Vert Karting

Apr 21, 2010
    Oakville, ON
    Come for the end of July/start of August and bring the Boxer to the FCA track day (July 26th). If you're driving a Ferrari (or Maserati) you don't need to be a member of the club for the event.

This is an advanced driver education event ... not a racing event, so you won't have worry as much about damage/wear. The focus is on making you a better driver and experiencing your car doing what it was designed to do in a safe, fun environment.

After that is Italian Car day (Aug 6) which is a great opportunity to show off your vehicles and see some amazing machines.

Then you can hit Marques d'Elegance (Aug. 12-14). Throw in one or two of Saturn's drives and you have the makings of a great, auto-centric visit ... some road, some track, some display, all fun.

3. myronx19

myronx19 Formula Junior

May 27, 2012
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Full Name:
    Myron Samila

On Tuesday evenings, you're more than welcome to come to Piazza Del Sole in Woodbridge for the Italian Car Night (@ La Paloma Gelato - Weston Rd & Hwy 7). 1st Tuesday of every month is the "big" night, which is when the Alfa Club and Fiat Club have their official night.

Hers's a few pics from the night, we get everything from original Fiat 500's to F40's & Miuras
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/myronsamila/albums/72157632566530859

If you need a hand to bring both cars on a Tuesday night, I can leave mine at home and I'm more than willing to drive either the Countach or the BB :)

I don't think a BB has ever shown up at this night. Would be nice to see!

4. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I was going to suggest this also John. Would be nice to see both your cars at Marques d'Elegance.

5. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Saturn drives are also very popular in the gta