Registration is now open for 2016 FCA High-Performance Driver Education (HPDE) Event! | FerrariChat

Registration is now open for 2016 FCA High-Performance Driver Education (HPDE) Event!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TrueBlue02Vert, Jun 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrueBlue02Vert

TrueBlue02Vert Karting

Apr 21, 2010
    Oakville, ON
    #1 TrueBlue02Vert, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Tuesday, July 26, 2016 -- Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (formerly Mosport)

This day is open to all Ferrari and Maserati vehicles (active membership in the Ferrari Club of America is not required) and drivers of ALL skill levels. Please note that this is NOT a racing event. All cars on-track operate under strict "rules of engagement" which minimize the likelihood of dangerous encounters with other cars.

This event includes mandatory classroom sessions, as well as a minimum of four on-track sessions to make for a very engaging day. All Registrants will receive expert, personalized, one-on-one instruction, feedback and evaluation throughout the day (optional for those qualified to run solo), as well as lunch and beverages.

This is an excellent opportunity for drivers of all abilities to improve the skills that will make them a better driver both on the road and the track, while exploring the performance capabilities of your vehicle in a safe, controlled environment.

As in the past, Scuola and Piloti groups have the opportunity to double their track time. We are also bringing back the mixed marques group, called "Misti", for FCA members to bring their "other cars" to the track. (Enrollment in the Misti group is restricted to FCA members only.)

All details, registration forms, etc. are available on the FCA Website ... Ferrari Club of America Please check us out!

If you are not currently a member of the Ferrari Club of America, please use the temporary Username 20162016, and the Password TrackDay2016 for access to the registration page.

Hope to see you there!

Aaron Snyder, Track Chair FCA East and Central Canada Region
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TrueBlue02Vert

TrueBlue02Vert Karting

Apr 21, 2010
    Oakville, ON
    #2 TrueBlue02Vert, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Ferrari Club of America - Canada East Region's HPDE event is now less than three weeks away. Visit Ferrari Club of America to register for this exciting, educational event.

We are going to have some incredible vehicles on track, including a very fresh 488 Spider, 458 Speciale and the Sebring winning 1971 Daytona Competition.

Register now to reserve your spot at the fastest day on the FCA calendar.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Great event, and great turnout yesterday as always ! The weather was nothing short of spectacular along with the cars in attendance.

Thanks to Rocco and Connie for hosting lunch! The peaches were a nice touch.

I look forward to next year's event. Unfortunately no pictures from me on this one, I left my iPhone in the car.

4. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    Wish I didn't miss this year's, sounded like a good day

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk