The Ontario Thread! | FerrariChat

The Ontario Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ClassicFerrari, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hello people. I hope you are enjoying this wonderfull weather we are having. I was just out and about and saw some really nice cars. With the nice days we've been having i'm sure we will be able to spot a couple of nice rides. So I decided to have spotters thread like out friends out west.

This is what I have come across today on this fine Saturday afternoon. In Yorkville (Sasafraz) I saw an orange Murcielago believe it or not. It was all dirty and it looked awesome. In front of it was the usual 2003 SL500.

On College St. I also saw a friend of mine zoom by in his 2003 bright yellow Porsche 911 C4S. AND OF COURSE!!! LAST BUT NOT Least another aquantance of mine in his sharpe and VERY clean SILVER Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet zooom by, where else? but Little Itally College St. NICE!

Good spotters day I must say.

Ciao guys,

Vasco.R

2. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    The weather was so nice that I was out in my 308GT4 on Saturday. Just a spin down Senlac to Sheppard & up Bathurst again.

Gerrit

3. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Very sweeet. Thats a nice car Gerrit! Well, today looks like it's starting out to be a nice day again. I will report later once I get back in.

Ciao!

4. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    I saw the same orange Murci on cumberland, awesome car. I second the opinion that its nice to see it being driven!

5. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Not to many good cars around my area, but today i saw: A new Merceds SL55, Mercedes G55, Porsche 911 Turbo, A couple Nissan 350Z's, a new Mazda RX8, and lastly a 2004 Viper SRT/10:):):):)(at a dealer by my house)! Nothing to special, but i guess its not "Car Season" Yet!!

Lucas

6. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    I took the GTB out for a nice long drive today. There is no substitute for a good 'Italian Tune Up' now and then.

7. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Holy ****, I think I saw you. That is the route I take to the gym normally, and very close to where I live. Is it under a tarp on the east side of Senlac? I was heading up Senlac, and I'm sure it was you that I saw. Just caught on the corner of my eye, and you were gone. Yup, nice to see them being driven.

Joel

8. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Hi MuJo
    Not too many 308GT4's in this immediate area :) I live on Betty Ann, not Senlac. The car under the tarp is (I think) a 60's Camaro. A waste letting it just sit there IMO.
    You'll have to drop in sometime. If it's nice we can go for a drive?
    Gerrit

9. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Well the day is over. My report for today as far as hot cars go: 911, 911, 911, 911 and more 911's No ferrari and a few other cool stuff I guess like 350Z's. It was nice to see some clean 993 911's such as a Yellow C2 with yellow belts - cool, a black C2, 996 Turbo. SL500's.

Also watched the movie Passion Of Christ and it was very well done indeed.

*Oh* Did I also mention that a **** load of Porsche boxsters? I know....really no big deal LOL.

Ciao guys!

Vasco.R

10. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.

Ah yes, you are correct Gerrit. Then you must be the one under the tarp at Betty Ann and Stafford?? Or your in the garage all tucked away. About your offer of a drive. Nothing short of awesome would be the best way to describe it. Thanks much. Looking forward too it!!

11. gerritv

gerritv Formula 3

Jun 18, 2001
    St Catharines
    Full Name:
    Gerrit
    Hi MoJo
    It's tucked away. The car at Stafford was some sort of muscle car, it is gone now (owner moved, house for sale). Send me a PM near the weekend. the rain this week should get rid of a lot of the salt.

12. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    No matter Gerrit, great to hear you're at least driving the thing. I looked at your pics from your web site, and saw that you've even had it out in the snow. Wow, now that's dedication! Great pics BTW. Between your car and an absolutely awesome Orange 6.0 Diablo that I see on occation at my gym, (Extreme Fitness) I'm in Ferrari/Lambo bliss. I'll PM you shortly. Thanks.

Joel

13. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Last night bar hopping with some buddies downtown Toronto on Front and University I spotted a red Lamborghini Murcielago. Man did I sober up quik.

Cheers mate!

Vasco.R

14. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Nice! was it a deep, metallic red? I think I've seen that one before, it gets driven a lot.

I spotted a 308 at yonge and college this afternoon, its sounded great!

15. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Yes I bet you are right! Because I also saw this car late in the fall driving up Yonge North of Eglinton..........so this guy obviously drives this thing alot. The colour? it's the same as the one that was at the auto show last year. That candy apple red is not my personal fav. but it's still a pleasure to see such an automobile.

Vasco.R

16. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
  17. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Its Late Saturday Nite, Sunday morning. I have spotted the 360 Coupe that is always always always on College St. Little italy.
    This guy drives this Silver (silverish Blue - sorry, dont know the name) thing allll the time and its great! You can always find it parked in front of good old "il Gatto Nero" on any nice day/evening. It was there tonight.

Ciao.

I need some sleep.....

Cheers.

Vasco.R

18. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    #18 Burnout, Mar 7, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here's some pics off another board:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Yup, that's the colour. I sure it is the same gentleman. That is Bay and Bloor area. Cool.

20. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    I've seen a nice looking blonde drive it too....you should have seen the necks snapping!

21. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    hahaha I know, that blonde was in the passenger seat a few nights ago. *sigh - wish I was in the driver's seat* LOL

Vasco.R

22. audionut

audionut Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Adrian Low
    The owners are friends/clients of mine, and they use the car all the time. Can't wait to get my Dino back from Tom...TOMMMMM!!!!!! Ah well, there's always the 328.

23. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    We won't be spotting anything , anytime soon now will we? Can you believe this snow?!?!? Damn!

Vasco.R

24. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    HEY, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT......

A Snow Plow!!!

Sorry, bad humor on the part of a country boy living in the city! Seriously though, its rediculous how poor snow removal in Toronto is.

25. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Uhhh me? I saw a big black assed Bronco with a shuge snow plow going down Dundas. Sweeeet.

NOT!!! I HATE THIS WEATHER!!!!!!

A Snow Plow!!!

Sorry, bad humor on the part of a country boy living in the city! Seriously though, its rediculous how poor snow removal in Toronto is.[/QUOTE]