2017 BMW M3 Competition Pack | White/Red, Incredible Spec, Lease Takeover Opportunity | FerrariChat

2017 BMW M3 Competition Pack | White/Red, Incredible Spec, Lease Takeover Opportunity

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Sterling Sackey, Apr 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sterling Sackey

Sterling Sackey Formula 3
    Sponsor

#1 Sterling Sackey, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Full Photoset: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sterlingsackey/albums/72157678807586144

Details:

Available now for lease assumption, this is an as-new 1,450-mile 2017 BMW M3 Competition Package finished in Mineral White Metallic over Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather.

The car has no flaws to note, the owner is simply has too many cars in the stable and wants to simplify.

This is the highest-spec M3 I have personally seen, and the color combination is stunning to behold. Please see the above photo link for pictures ($83k MSRP window sticker with full specifications included at the bottom of the photos).

Note the car also has the following BMW M Peformance accessories not listed on the window sticker:
    Carbon Fiber Splitter & Splitter Lip ($1,230.00 MSRP)
    Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($588.00 MSRP)
    Total value: $1,818.00.

Finding a similar new M3 on a dealer lot would be very difficult or impossible, and ordering one would take 3+ months in wait time at the very least.

Lease details: 3 year lease @ 10k miles per year. Payments are $1,247.11 per month. Lease ends 12/2/19.

Incentive: $5,000 cash to you in return for taking over the lease.

This incentive is highly aggressive in pursuit of making a quick sale. I wanted to bring it to FChat first, I feel this won't last long... Thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. vinuneuro

vinuneuro F1 Rookie

May 6, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vig
    Gorgeous car, GLWS.

3. mmarino55

mmarino55 Rookie

Dec 2, 2007
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Michael Marino
    Beautiful car, Good luck with the sale of this epic car!
    I have just a quick question about the lease take over, what have you scene in the past as far as minimum credit scores for these take overs? I image there plenty of people that take home enough to make that payment but I am sure the financing company is expecting a 750+ Credit score for starters right before they would even consider you an candidate? Thank you for your time.

4. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Great question, if you are interested in the car e-mail me at [email protected] and we can discuss. Thanks!

5. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Fantastic color combination.

6. vinny84

vinny84 Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2008
    PA
    Full Name:
    Vince
    If it's through BMW Credit, the process is extremely easy and would be the same as going to the dealer as far as credit scores go. I sold my M235i to a buddy of mine through a lease assumption by BMW.

7. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Exactly.

8. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Bump! Open to offers on incentive.

9. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Incentive increased to $6,500, let me know if there are any questions.

10. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Bump, negotiable!

11. Sterling Sackey

Sponsor

Mileage is now 1,900. Bump!

12. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Im not a Beamer guy but that car is awesome!