Terzo Dalia Models | FerrariChat

Terzo Dalia Models

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by deboom_j, Jun 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. deboom_j

deboom_j Rookie

Mar 9, 2005
    NW Iowa
    Full Name:
    John
    Anyone here have any of the Terzo Dalia engines? What do you guys think of them? I haven't seen alot of discussion about them anywhere. What do you think the value of these have done, how high do you think they'll go?

http://www.terzodalia.com/menu_eng.asp?par=chi_eng.html

I really like the 250 GTO engine but I'm sure they are all long sold out.

John

2. cavallino33

cavallino33 Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I saw the boxer 312T-F1 model at the maranello Ferrari store. It was really tempting but more way more than I was ready to spend. It seems like really amazing stuff.

3. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I carried some of these in my store and on the internet. I found them popular at first and then very hard to sell. I dropped them after 1 year and never restocked.

Not just because people didnt't/don't want them now....it doesn't mean that in sometime in the future they wild be wildly popular. Seeing as how things go...that could happen

4. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    These are not as detailed as their price would suggest. You have to think of them more as artwork than precise model. I declined to carry them for this reason, even though most of my inventory is high end and handbuilt - http://www.collectorstudio.com/largemodels.htm

5. Arjan

Arjan Karting

Oct 27, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Arjan de Roos
    Dalia's work is found in all Ferrari stores, especially the one in Maranello. Indeed not really models but more sculptures to enhance the living.

6. motolino

motolino Rookie

Jul 25, 2017
    hello

i recently came accross one of those 1/3 scale enzo engines .
    consider selling it but don`t have any idea what it could be worth.
    my internet reserch did not provide any result not even the sales price when new.

so i registered here to ask the knowledgeable crowd.
    if you have any information to share i would apprciate this.
    thanks much

frank