1:18 BBR Steve McQueen NART spyder for sale... | FerrariChat

1:18 BBR Steve McQueen NART spyder for sale...

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by davemqv, Feb 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
  2. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #2 davemqv, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Price drop! New pics! Girls, Girls, Girls!!!

Ok, no girls. But 2 out of 3 isn't bad.....

1:18 BBR Steve McQueen 275 GTB/4 NART Spyder - EX-Mint condition
    HI All,

Up for sale is a limited edition (1 of 100) BBR 1:18 scale "Steve McQueen" Ferrari 275 GTB/4 NART Spyder. The model represents the NART spyder that McQueen customized and owned for a short time.

Model for sale is number 11/100. Model is in excellent to mint condition. The only thing I can point out is that there is a small slit in the fabric underneath the base to locate the screws in an effort to see how easy it would be to separate model from the base if desired. I never took it off the base, however. The model itself and the visible areas of the base are in mint condition. Model has been displayed on my desk in it's display case. Although not pictured, I still have the original box. I will try to add a pic of that later.

Purchased this through Mint Models in 2016. Retail price for this model is $569 + shipping.

I'm offering mine for $369 shipping included within the CONUS (contact me if you want it shipped overseas and we'll talk.)

Much cheaper than the full size car!

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Happy weekend!
    Dave
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA