Great service from modelcarworld.de | FerrariChat

Great service from modelcarworld.de

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bigodino, Mar 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    A few weeks ago I ordered two scale models at almost the same time from two different vendors. One was the BoS Ferrari 195 Inter Ghia, which is a very nice model. The only thing that seems a bit off compared to other models is the scale. It looks a tat too small, but when I measured the wheelbase of this and a few other models, it turned out the the Ghia is spot on whereas the others are a bit too long.

There was also a small TC issue with the Ghia. One rear turn indicator light was missing. I sent an email to the vendor asking if it was possible to send a replacement light. They replied that it was impossible and instead they offered a discount. Although the gesture was fine it wouldn't solve the problem.

I then realised I had made a big mistake by contacting the wrong vendor! This was due to ordering two models with two different vendors at the same time...:eek:

Anyway, after I apologized to the vendor who offered a discount (apperently without checking if they had sold me the Ghia model) I contacted the correct vendor, Model Car World - Die ganze Welt der Modellautos.

They immediately said it was possible to send me a replacement part, at no charge. Today I received a complete taillight assembly, showing that they go the extra mile.

Long story short, I can highly recommend Model Car World - Die ganze Welt der Modellautos after experiencing their great service.

Best regards, Peter

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    You are rhe second person that received the Ghia without a turn indicator..but i believe the other case was at the front....

3. G.C.Singhof

G.C.Singhof Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang Singhof
    Hi Peter
    Good it worked with the replacement part from Model Car World.
    But they got an advantage: "BoS Models" is their own brand.
    I also like the 195 Inter very much. And at a very reasonable price.
    I just wish they had not chosen red for this car.
    And normaly they do not do colour variations.
    Kind regards
    Wolfgang