BMW Art Cars | FerrariChat

BMW Art Cars

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by swift53, Jun 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    I would like to find the whole lot. So far, have the Calder and the Stella.

13 more missing.

Is e-bay the only option?

Regards, Alberto

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    There are several diecast messageboards that have classifieds and wanted ads you can post. It's been a while since they were released so most have found homes to settle down in. I have the Holzer V12 LMR and love the way BMW packaged these things. It's unfortunate the two new M6 GT3 Art Cars are terrible. I hope they don't make them in 1:18...they didn't even deserve to be made in 1:1.

3. 355_guy

355_guy Karting

Dec 1, 2008
    I would say ebay is the best option but some have gotten to be very expensive, especially when you factor in cost of shipping such a big box. I'm on a number of the diecast forums but they rarely come up for sale on there. I recently sold my M3 GT2 Jeff Koons cars. Good luck!

4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    You have the best ones!

5. doyler

doyler Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2008
    Dublin, Ireland
    Full Name:
    Colm Doyle
    I agree...

6. kevin323

kevin323 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Full set with packaging for sale in this months Roundel classifieds ( BMW Club magazine) $5,500. Yikes! Pm if you want info

7. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    By leaps and bounds....

I also like the Chia M3, but I suppose having the complete lot would be the way to go,

although some of the other 'artists' are very subjective in their 'artistic interpretation'.

Some look as if they went to Home Depot, bought whatever, and painted away...

Thank you all!

Regards, Alberto