Custom Hi Definition Wall art! | FerrariChat

Custom Hi Definition Wall art!

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by redhammer, Jul 24, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. redhammer

redhammer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2011
    Hi everyone,
    I make high definition Metal wall art of some iconic cars as well as custom wall art of customers personal vehicles and other racing metal garage decor. Not sure if its allowed to be posted in the individual for sale section or I need to have special membership to be able to advertise on the forum. I think I don't have sufficient post count so it won't let me list.
    Any help is appreciated I will post some pictures of samples I have made once i figure out where to host them.

2. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Hi redhammer,
    You do have to be a subscribed member to post in the classified section, but $15.00 is a small amount
    to pay to allow your work to be seen by thousands of car enthusiasts. My garage banners have now been
    seen more than 23,000 times! And after a year, sales are continuing to come in! C'mon. break a twenty
    and show us your wares!

3. redhammer

redhammer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2011
    Absolutely. thank you so much for the information, I was trying to find a link for something like that I ll look again now.

4. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Just go to the top of the page on the right, underneath the FerrariChat logo. You will see
    Paid Subscriptions.