Jay Leno's garage | FerrariChat

Jay Leno's garage

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by davidgoerndt, Oct 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davidgoerndt

davidgoerndt Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    David Goerndt
    New show aired last night on CNBC. I think this is a network version of his online series of videos. One of the highlights was a trip to GM's styling center to look at one of Bill Mitchell's concept cars, the Pegasus. A Pontiac Firebird with a Ferrari Daytona comp engine. They actually took it out on the road for the segment.

2. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Saw a few mins and fell asleep. Honestly, was bored by the opening and him and Tim Allen. His snipetts online are way better. Will give it another shot as I like Jay.

3. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I saw that. Jay is a lucky man considering GM has rarely showed the Pegasis!

4. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Agree.. After a bit, both wifey and I lost interest...

5. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    I had seen his online stuff but got caught up in this...couldn't help but think Mr. Mitchell went a leetle over the top with that one...6 lights in front and a few more vents then needed...a Lusso it ain't.

Always lIke muscle cars...Cobra was nice...the NASCAR drivers modded vette w the black chrome..and the Golden Hawk.
    Jay running the dragster@ 159mph...if that WAS him...(I kinda think it was) was pretty cool. Takes some stones.

Not a bad way to spend an hour. I'll be back.

6. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    The premier was very "meh" to me. Hopefully it gets better. I'll give it a few more tries.

7. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I was surprised to hear of the Pegasus I never knew it existed don't ever recall hearing about it. I'm not a big vette guy but I also really liked the C3 vette I thought it was tastefully done.

8. tuscany

tuscany Rookie

Dec 6, 2014
    Pa.
    One of his best shows...and not nearly enough production at the time.

Modern cars can't touch it..imo.

[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=4Ai0uSj_OVE[/ame]