Chris Stapleton show less than hour! | FerrariChat

Chris Stapleton show less than hour!

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by rob lay, Feb 29, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Jennie bought us tickets for Christmas. I have been huge fan since watching him sing with Justin Timberlake at CMA's. He was awesome last night, but played less than an hour even with encore. Everyone is trying to figure out why and Winstar is blaming it on Chris and saying to contact him. His wife is pregnant and was sick last night. It is a small venue and maybe he was booked before he really got popular. Took a couple songs for audience to warm up because there was no opening act. Not sure why it was so short, but for the few thousand there last night they are pretty upset. I started a petition.

what is the shortest big concert you have seen?

Why was Chris Stapleton Winstar Show Short?

Petition why was Chris Stapleton Winstar show short?

his performance was so good though!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tF-QVKUSy0[/ame]

2. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    In the spring of 2007, Britney Spears launched her M+M's Tour, that had a stop in Orlando. The tour had lots of bad press, which didn't deter scalpers from making money off of people wanting to observe a slow-moving train wreck. Her show consisted of five shortened, lip-synced songs, timing out around 15 minutes total.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    now that is bad! the only good thing Chris did play about 13 songs and he was awesome. could have been worse. there are so many possible reasons, my guess he just wasn't happy with Winstar, but trying to burn them he ended up burning himself. I will go see him with Luke Bryan in Arlington this fall, I bet he puts on a longer show. He only has one album because he's just been writing for others, but his covers are so awesome too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpHWYM5q4WY[/ame]