where to get my Ferrari 355 detailed | FerrariChat

where to get my Ferrari 355 detailed

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by 360gal, Nov 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360gal

360gal Rookie

Nov 4, 2014
    The Midwest
    I am in southern Ohio and had a question as to where to take my 355 to get detailed? Also considering Clear Bra but don't want it to look "yellow" in a few years.

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  3. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    How about Todd C. with Esoteric Detail? They are in Ohio and Todd seems to be an amazing detailer. Not a customer, but simply forwarding info.

4. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Todd would be a great choice based on your location. But, you might be able to find a more local cost effective option. I would do it but I'm probably not close enough for you to bring it.

5. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    TN
    Another vote for Esoteric here. Excellent work, top notch customer care.

6. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
  7. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    +1 for Todd @ Esoteric. If you like, PM me & I'll get you in touch with our FCA Ohio chapter. We are a very active group of great enthusiasts! :)

8. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Karting

Sep 21, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Todd Cooperider,
    esoteric detail

go with Suntek PPFC for the clear bra. It looks the best, and carries a normal warranty (5 years). you need to replace them every 5 years, so a 10yr warranty is useless. Its easier to work with, looks more optically clear, and is self healing! You wont go wrong. Of course the other option is Xpel ultimate, but I like suntek for installing better, not to mention its cheaper all around (cost, install time, end price to user)