Looking for a huge prancing horse wall decal/sticker.. | FerrariChat

Looking for a huge prancing horse wall decal/sticker..

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by espvh, Feb 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!
    Hi all, I'm looking for a huge Ferrari prancing horse wall decal/sticker for my grage wall 3,4,5+ feet tall, any ideas where I can get one stateside?

2. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    I am interested in the same, I hope you find one

3. phrogs

phrogs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Michigan
    #3 phrogs, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Fat head comes to mind but I just asked them and they can't make anything without Ferrari's permission.

Have you checked Ebay for vinyl or maybe someone offers something like that.

I have a resin wall hanger that's close to the prancing horse or its a exact copyright infringement but someone has a mold and made these things.

Mine is similar to the black one pictured its not as nice as that one. I have some areas in the main that appear to have been bubbles in the mold and the person doing the mold didn't try to release the bubbles and poured to fast.

I even thought about reproducing them but I am sure I would get sued by Ferrari.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Daryl

Daryl Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Barrington Hills, IL
    Full Name:
    Daryl Adams
    I'm going to do a 5' or so black prancing horse on a yellow wall in my barn. I just took a high-res photo of the logo and plan to project it on the wall. Then it's just a matter of tracing the outline with a sharpie and filling it in with a paint brush. I plan to have my grand kids help me with that part. It should look dynamite and will cost almost nothing. Otherwise, if you have some photo or other image you want to do a mural of, I would suggest you try taking a high-res JPG file of the image to Kinkos and have them do it on a large format inkjet plotter. They can do it in sections if you want to go really huge.

5. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
  6. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
  7. Frips_Girl

Frips_Girl Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    This is a GREAT way of doing it, and how many wall murals are done. I love that you're including the grandkids as part of the process. Photos when you are done, please :)

8. 328Stuts

328Stuts Karting

Aug 17, 2013
    TN
    Full Name:
    Chris
    For my garage I found a logo on the internet, got a transparency film (same thing they used in grade school when I was a kid) they make them for inkjet and laser printers from places like Office Depot.
    Printed off the logo, went to a local rental place, rented the overhead projector for $10 for the weekend... projected the transparency on the wall and painted it on.
    So my wall is now tan with a red logo painted on, turned out great!

9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #9 Fabspeed Motorsport, Feb 27, 2015
    We can assist with that! We can make anything you need on our water jet, we have made plenty of Cavallino Rampantes already, see photos below. Small, medium, large, or life size, we can make it for you.

These specific pieces are made out of T304L Stainless, but we can utilize any material you would like. We have done some Carbon Fiber bits as well.

Also, if there is any other design of wall art you may be looking for - custom or stock designs - we would be happy to do so.

Please feel free to shoot me PM, EMAIL, or give me a CALL - contact info below.

10. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    #10 Dincenzo, Feb 27, 2015
  11. rickasc

rickasc Karting

Sep 4, 2012
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I can make it if your interested PM me if so. I own a sign shop.

12. ModenaInv

ModenaInv Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2014
    South West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dave
    How much for something 4' or 5' tall? Such as a (Fathead) type of decal?

13. Daryl

Daryl Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Barrington Hills, IL
    Full Name:
    Daryl Adams
    #13 Daryl, Feb 28, 2015
    Haven't done the prancing horse yet, but here's a shot showing the photo blowups mounted to my barn doors. The color shot of my race car on the far wall was done the same way.

14. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    #14 Dincenzo, Feb 28, 2015