Any pics of cars painted Giallo Dino & Giallo Senape? | FerrariChat

Any pics of cars painted Giallo Dino & Giallo Senape?

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by davemqv, Mar 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Not sure if this is better suited for here or in the vintage section, but since it's a colour question I'll try here first -

Anyone know how many Daytona's and Dino's were painted either Giallo Dino or Giallo Senape? And more importantly, does anyone have any pics?

I think #12301 (Daytona Prototipo) was Giallo Dino...it looks it anyway. I have seen several pics of a 246 GT based in Europe in Giallo Dino with black leather, and one Daytona coupe in the same combo. I also know #14389 (a Daytona Spider) was delivered in Giallo Dino over Arancia (VM 3104).

I have only seen pics of one car in Giallo Senape, a 246 GT in Europe with headlamp covers.

Does anyone have more pics of vintage cars in either of these colours? Also very curious to know what interior colour was paired with it most often, especially if there was ever one with red leather?

2. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #2 davemqv, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Oh one other update - Read a post by Marcel in the "Daytona pics" thread that 9 Daytona's left the factory painted Giallo Senape. Would love to see pics of those!

4. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    No other pics of these colours?

5. NathanSol

NathanSol Rookie

Jun 15, 2012
    Oshkosh
    davemqv likes this.