My first time trying..... | FerrariChat

My first time trying.....

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by rongotti, May 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rongotti

rongotti Karting

Apr 11, 2015
    North Florida
    Louis XIII! Let me start off by saying, I am not a brown liquor drinker, scotch or cognac I could typically care less about. But tonight I decided to try something I have always wanted to experience. I bought the last 6 ounces and got to keep the bottle/box etc. We did 6 half ounce pours to experience it and it was pretty effing amazing! They heated it up using an open flame which was pretty bad ass. The caramel note when I smelled it is what sold me on it. I put the last 3 ounces in my locker and am pretty anxious to try it again soon :)

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Very nice!! It's cool when you finally get to try a food or drink that you've long desired, and it turns out to be as good as you imagined it'd be. It was that way for me with Dom Perignon & white truffles. Enjoy those last few ounces!
    T

3. theobordeaux

theobordeaux Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2011
    Bordeaux (France)
    Full Name:
    Theodore
    #3 theobordeaux, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    This is an cognac XO LOUIS XIII Remy Martin Grande Champagne 1er cru. The carafe is made by Baccarat French crystal manufacturer and cébèbre worth € 3,000 a bottle.

Cognac Louis XIII Rémy-Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2AAcBhMt9E

Watch the video and you will understand why the bottle is so expansive. Maybe even once the container may be worth more than the content.

Good tasting for your eyes And your taste buds if you have the extreme pleasure to taste it...

Theodore

4. rongotti

rongotti Karting

Apr 11, 2015
    North Florida
    Thanks Tom, I am glad to hear you got to share and experience like that as well :) Very cool video Theo!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk