Got $1,000? How about dinner with Mark Webber? | FerrariChat

Got $1,000? How about dinner with Mark Webber?

Discussion in 'F1' started by trumpet77, Sep 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    Got this in an email from VIR in Virginia:

An Exclusive Evening with Mark Webber

The current Porsche factory driver and F1 veteran will be at The Ingram Collection, Monday, September 15!

Whether it was for flying upside down at Le Mans in the late nineties, competing in 215 Formula One Grands Prix’s, or his fierce rivalry with Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber is renowned globally for his ability behind the wheel of a race car.

Mark will be in the United States for a limited time to compete in the World Endurance Championship in the awesome Porsche 919 Le Mans Prototype. He arrives early specifically to visit The Ingram Collection, and you can be there to listen to and meet him! We hope you will join us.

The Ingram Collection, Durham, NC
    Reception starts at 6:30 pm
    Dress is business casual
    Cost is $1000 per guest
    RSVP by responding to Rory Ingram

We ask you to refrain from recording video & audio and will have a photographer to provide personal picture with Mark & Leigh.

Contact Rory Ingram at [email protected].

virnow.com/2014/09/09/exclusive-evening-mark-webber/

2. ARTNNYC

ARTNNYC F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 8, 2005
    NYC, FL
    Full Name:
    Jerome
    Sounds ok to me!

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    how many people will be sharing him? not that bad considering reception. I had a beer with him for free, well, I was having a beer one table over in Indianapolis. :D