GP2 | FerrariChat

GP2

Discussion in 'F1' started by GTS Bruce, Oct 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    Today was the first time I watched a whole race. Now if I had to pick either GP2 to watch and not both I think I would pick GP2.There are more cars on the track,the racing was frantic and close,the cars look good and they sound better than F1. GTS Bruce

2. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    I watched a little bit of the race after f1 qualy to see how the new track would play out for the f1 race tonight.

I find f1 much more interesting

3. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    F1 is surely more interesting on the technical side. Also its Achilles heel. Most teams say 60 percent are unable to or can't afford to develop the top shelf technology necessary to be competitive.so in reality you end up with a 6 car race with the rest being filler. Like nascar start and stop teams that have only enough tires to make it through the first pit stop. GTS Bruce

4. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    GP2 do, however, sound better!

5. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    GP2 has better racing, but suffers from almost complete obscurity: F1 gets better exposure and most of the media attention.
    There is no hype about GP2 where most of the drivers and the teams are unknown.
    But the racing is more interesting, often up to the last lap too.