Michael Schumacher web site back online | FerrariChat

Michael Schumacher web site back online

Discussion in 'F1' started by Dino Chang, Nov 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino Chang

Dino Chang Guest

Dec 29, 2012
  2. Ferraripilot

Ferraripilot F1 World Champ
    Owner Project Master

May 10, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    John!
  3. Dino Chang

Dino Chang Guest

Dec 29, 2012
    Also, it's been 20 years today since the great man won his first world championship.

4. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    +1

One of the reasons Sabine got it implemented. She knows what she's doing! Very nicely done site too. I didn't realize she was a big time journo in Germany in addition to being his manager.

Anyway, I don't do twitter, but could someone here who does please post the following in my name;

"Best wishes to the best ever. I remain confident we'll see that wonderful smile again! Godspeed Michael."

Thanks,
    Ian

5. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Michael is the man!

6. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Epic site with great infos.

#GetWellSoonMichael

7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Just a few minutes ago Schumacher got a "Bambi" in German Television for his career on the 20.anniversary of his first WDC.
    The laudatory speech was done by Sebastian Vettel who looked a little bit like a confirmand in his suit :D
    One could see that he is very touched by the fate of Michael as the speech was very much memorized rather than his usual casual funny appearance. The Bambi was taken in representation for the family by Sabine Kehm and Ross Brawn who thanked the fans for their support on behalf of Corinna just as in the last months, so nothing new from here.

PS: Rosberg got also a Bambi given by David Coulthard, this might be his only trophy this year ;)

8. Dino Chang

Dino Chang Guest

Dec 29, 2012
    What is a bambi? Is it like a sports award?

9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    It is an award by a large German publishing house (Burda). It is a media award, not purely sports. There are many different categories including charity, film and music (U2 was this years winner international music) and sports.
    They have a sports award for a person (I guss that was Rosberg) and a team (German Football World Champion Team), Schumachers was something like a "lifetime achievement award" representing his success in sports and in charity (he donated a lot for charity).
    So certainly not the most important award in the world but some sort of big over here...

10. Dino Chang

Dino Chang Guest

Dec 29, 2012
    I see, thank you :)

11. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Get well Michael!

12. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Looks awesome~

13. Tom(Atl)

Tom(Atl) Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Best site I've ever seen on mobile. Check it from your phone if you haven't.