Abu Dhabi Predictions... | FerrariChat

Abu Dhabi Predictions...

Discussion in 'F1' started by Simon^2, Nov 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Going in to the last lap,... Rosberg P1, Hamilton P2, and Massa charging on fresher tires in P3.

Massa passes Hamilton in the final corner!

Final Results: Rosberg P1, Massa P2, and Hamilton P3.

Rosberg WDC!

2. dennymeister

dennymeister Karting

Jan 30, 2013
    Karma is a *****

3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

LOL

4. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    So when this doesn't happen, no longer here will be the case.

Only I'm taking orders making a nice menu up of the black feathered variety, I'll leave the claws on...;)

5. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    You want me gone?

6. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    No, quite the opposite.

7. daviday

daviday Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2013
    New York
    Full Name:
    Davide
    Is anyone there today?Last night? Looks kinda cold.

8. ELP_JC

ELP_JC Formula 3

Dec 13, 2008
    We all know what's the most likely prediction: Rosberg P1 and Hamilton P2. To predict anything else, I'd like to know what's the situation with BOTH mercs as far as engine and tranny. Who has the fresher engine and tranny? That could help predict mechanical issues, because barring that, it'd most likely be as stated first.

9. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I already said this in a different thread but I would like to see Hamilton follow in Nico's mirrors never attempting to pass but filling Nico's mirrors up reminding him corner by corner and lap by lap that Lewis is the next WDC and there is nothing he can do about it.

10. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Bang bang pop pop burn goes hammys engine hopefully........ Hate that he will win it, could care less what krafty thinks, I'm a poor loser and always have been. Rosberg threw it away and he must know it, and hambone is 99% there. I wish Murray walker was around to put the hex on him by declaring him champion already. We have another year of this merc crap yet before the engines get breathed on, and then, maybe they will run on the tears of billy goats (free range billy goats of course) to further pacify the Eco-mentals

To be honest, just glad the season is over - complete non-f1 year for my taste

11. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    I was thinking the same thing while watching qualifying today

12. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    Love this!!

Carol

13. Dino Chang

Dino Chang Guest

Dec 29, 2012
    yeah, this.

14. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY
    Alonso takes P1 with JEV P2 and raikkonen P3

Mercedes engines all suffer the same failure and because the red bulls are starting from the pit lane, this is the race.

Or the alternative scenario Nico, Lewis, Bottas. Lewis is wdc.

15. daviday

daviday Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2013
    New York
    Full Name:
    Davide
    Double points and the track being owned by zzz german. I dunno. Very impressive practice sessions.

16. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Basically like the same he did the last race, job done.

17. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hahaha At least you're honest.

18. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Sounds like this is a wish list thread...

Passing a superior car on a corner is next to impossible here.

19. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Massa trys to get to 1st place in Lap 1 Turn 1, Hamilton sees him coming and dodges, Massa takes out Rosberg in Turn 1. Hamilton is laughing so hard that he runs wide and crashes in Turn 2. Both Rosberg and Hamilton out, Hamilton is world champion. Bottas wins the race!

Post-race - Williams announces that they've signed Alonso to replace Massa. :D

Check the other threads discussing engine freeze - only the block and crankshaft are frozen this year; everything else can be revised for 2015. I expect the engines will be MUCH closer in 2015.

20. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I love this its too hilarious! I can use this for fuel all week...

Best Regards

21. Axecent

Axecent Formula 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Central Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    #21 Axecent, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    Hamilton
    Massa
    Rosturd

KR beats Alonso.

22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Still be the same v6 vacuum cleaners, there's only a limited amount they can change, depending on where they spend their 'luncheon vouchers' and the engineers for all the engine manufacturers are saying it isn't enough, hence the push to unfreeze properly. Just watch, next year will still be mercs unless Honda come straight in red hot, and I don't think that's likely as it's very difficult to match performances and specs without direct comparison development on the actual track when it comes to tenths of a second in F1

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I'd like it better if massa remembers hamilton when he was playing village fair dodgem gypsy (he has the earrings still) and smashing him out every other race a few seasons ago, and decides to pay him back just the once with a krafty wheel nudge off for a love tap with a barrier and a soft stop (and even better fun if he did it because just before the race, Alonso whispered in his ear that he had just signed for his place at Williams, and wanted to borrow the key to his motor home so he could get the movers in during the race! Haha).

I know it's all BS, never happen, but it would be such a fun race then, may actually be worth watching after all!

24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What will happen though........ Rosberg away in the lead, Hamilton behind, massa beaten off the line by bottas and ricciardo. Mercs get a good lead, rosberg gets a slow stop, hambone undercuts and wins, vettel nudges ricciardo out the way and catches massa who in clear air has decided he isn't going forward, so starts dreaming, vettel runs fourth and maybe challenges bottas, whose side pod falls off on lap 40 and inherits third.

I can't help it - Lauda announces that Hamilton is the father of his baby, and that they plan to retire to the Swiss alps where he will take up singing and Hamilton will become an honorary member of the Austrian royal family. Rosberg then shows the footage of Hamilton in a meeting after they came together, grinning as he whispers to rosberg 'they'll never realise that I actually cut you up out there to bust your wing you little blonde girlie, my boyfriend Niki is gonna get you after' and then loudly proclaims to the merc bosses that he is shocked that rosberg was so conniving to try to cut his tyres, and that it followed an incident where he was sure rosberg had his wife dance on his front wing while no one was looking in the pits.

Toto Wolff then announces that having been hoodwinked in the love tryst between lauda and Hamilton that he will be leaving to write fairy stories full time like his predecessors, the brothers Grimm.

In the fallout, Alonso announces that he has a contract with Mercedes now, and his plans have worked, and Jensen button is so relieved he buys a fleet of Honda jazz to celebrate his new McLaren contract and keep Honda in business long enough to get to the first race. Matiacci, seeing for the first time an option, immediately announces that the F15twat for 2015 will revise it's engine, and that engine will be the all powerful Honda jazz unit pinched from buttons wife's runabout (and in Australia, while it doesn't win, it gets the 'best engine noise' trophy, narrowly beating the AMG pace car and the track ambulance, followed by Ro Gros moped)

Eric boullier finally admits that Sutil didn't beat him up in a nightclub all those years ago, and it's was actually a lap dancer that was trying to get to the most lucrative punter in the club, kimi, but he didn't want to admit that a girl beat him up at the time, especially as she did it while still carrying kimi's vodka barrel in the other hand.

That's more like a fantasy f1!!

25. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think I need my meds hahaha