F1 Marketing Personnel | FerrariChat

F1 Marketing Personnel

Discussion in 'F1' started by SWB, Jan 12, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SWB

SWB Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Toronto & Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Seth
    #1 SWB, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    Yesterday, I had a client come in and just from our introductory conversation, turns out she works in F1's marketing department. She's based in the UK but flies back to here to Ottawa to visit family. Was so busy balancing other clients that I forgot her and her husband's names. I'm pretty bad with names and short term memory. Now kicking myself for forgetting to at least write down their contact or even take a quick pic.

Anyways, she was very personable and did some racing herself at the regional levels and swears by manual transmissions. I told her if she runs into Bernie, to tell him to make the cars louder and to give me a grid slot. Think her name might have been Emily. Says shes involved with the social media aspects of F1. She only gets out to a few GPs and that her fav is Singapore while at Monaco she never gets to see anything. So anyone know of any attractive and funny early 30's Canadian women working for Ecclestone's F1 social media?

2. NWaterfall

NWaterfall Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2009
    The Track
    Full Name:
    Waterfall
    No, but I'd like to ;)

3. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    If you see her again tell her she has my dream job. Thanks.

4. SWB

SWB Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Toronto & Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Seth
    I just hope she wasn't pulling my chain but her brief insight of the F1 circus was impressive.
    She's a Button fan, makes a grumpy face when I mentioned Alonso and seems she has to put up with a lot of Hamilton cheerleading! LOL