2015 F1 predictions | FerrariChat

2015 F1 predictions

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Feb 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Simple

1) Mercedes to win the titles, both of them. As you know, I could care less which of them wins it, although I suppose I'd rather rosberg than hambone simply cos I can't stand his ways

2) that the only excitement for this year will last until the end of the first race, at which point, we then know where the remaining teams are in the pecking order, ie, is Ferrari 2nd, 3rd, 4th or lower..... Once that's decided, pretty much with no testing and only small developments available, that's the way things will end

3). Hambone will at some point crash or make an emotionally charged mistake, and will tweet/Facebook/email/interview himself into a bad position, and Mercedes not wanting to lose face will sanction rosberg/and or a n other drivers to make him feel better about himself

4). Honda will start with reliability issues, but end up very quick at the season end, and maybe challenge for the best of the rest position

5). Bernie will announce he is stepping back, but not down

2. dmark1

dmark1 F1 World Champ
    BANNED Owner

Feb 26, 2008
    Americas Team Headquarters
    Full Name:
    Mark

F1 sucks. I've tried and tried to get interested in it and even spent big money to go to the COTA event this year. Bottom line, the cars sounded horrible and it was as exciting as a soccer game. Just. Friggin. Awful.

3. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    so, F1 sucks so bad, you still spent money to go to COTA this year? OKAY.

4. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Lewis wins another wdc
    Button does better against alonso than people expect
    Verstsppen makes an error of judgment and crashes or does something silly

5. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Oh yeah, I forgot the kid in the baby walker! Yep, carnage midfield from him in the first few races, but eventually I guess they'll be able to take off the stabilisers and the leash and he will get some midfield results by the end

6. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    +1 on all counts , especially Button vs Alonso.

7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Kimi will whipe the floor with the rest of the pack...an Seb too

8. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Kimi is actually Keyser Soze.

9. yellowducatista11

Aug 16, 2014
    Meadow Lake, SK, CDN
    Full Name:
    Lee Douglas
    #9 yellowducatista11, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    I was told by one of my first English profs that, "Brevity is a gift". Kimi is extremely gifted. I admire his "shut up and drive" approach. Keep pushing Kimi!!!!!!

PS: My wife gave me a coffee mug for Christmas that says, "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" - Kimi Raikkonen
    My new favorite mug :)

10. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Odds for a different driver to win the title have just greatly improved, Nicole has dumped LewHam!

11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Uh oh Bas, that means Massa has to watch his back, last time they split, hambone, clearly suspicious of Nicole when she used to say she was 'popping out for a Brazilian', spent every race stalking lunging and crashing into the tiny lothario.

This years title is at risk, but I suspect Niki lauda will make sure the team are sensitive to him and don't take offence at the expected outbursts on twitter, Facebook and children's hour.

12. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    lol, perhaps they should take away his phone priviliges...;)

13. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Oh damn 😢

14. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Hamilton wins his 3rd title

15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hahaha, I suspect he has a clause in the new contract that he must be supervised at all times when tweeting. Massa is probably buying five star comprehensive insurance for his Williams as we speak, and Nico is glad he learnt Brazilian as a sixth language to add to his cv!

Reminds me of a time I found a mate passed out in bed with a stripper we hired at a party, he was fully clothed and so was she, so nothing had happened. I nicked his phone, changed my number in his phone to show his wife's name, took a photo on my phone and then texted him with 'who the F... Is that?' And the pic

Should've seen his face when he woke up, he must've lost 3 stone in sweat, till I showed him what I did..... Barely got out the house alive!

16. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    You do no that Massa speaks portuguese? ;)

17. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    IIRC, Keyser's getaway driver in that movie was named Kobayashi...glad to see he found a job after his F1 career :D

18. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

You are one of the BOLD one's :)

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I have no idea on what the language spoken in Brazil is, if it's Portuguese, great, then nico learnt Portuguese as a sixth language...

20. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    WCCwise I don't see things changing much

21. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Surprisingly, Ferrari , Kimi specifically, will surprise very early. I believe the WDC will be the closest in many years.

Kimi, LH, Nico, Vettel, even DR, Massa, and Bottas, will be at the top the entire season. I hope that Alonso will podium the second half of the season just to make things more interesting, but will not fight for the WDC. I do not believe it is realistic to think any one of these drivers has the WDC in the bag.

22. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    ALONSO TO WIN IT!

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I would love Alonso to win it, to show Ferrari how stupid it was to let him go, but I don't think Honda have the necessary innovation on day one to make it happen. Maybe next year, but this year will be a Mercedes whitewash just like last year..... There's nothing changed to make sufficient difference to the cars

24. st@ven

st@ven F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2008
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Max WILL surprise us all, I'm sure!

25. nsxrebel

nsxrebel Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Mosley?