Gotta love Alonso | FerrariChat

Gotta love Alonso

Discussion in 'F1' started by furoni, Mar 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    from as.com

1 (1996)-Renault have released the radio transcript from the Brazilian Grand Prix this year – the race in which they claimed both the drivers and constructors championships. Fernando Alonso showed quite a bit of dislike toward Ferrari, wishing success to any team that isn’t red… It’s quite funny… :)

ALO: This was the last race with you guys. It was the final race, and we have won both championships again. Thank your for all these years, it has been a pleasure for me to work with you with this success, and I wish you the best for the future.

PS: We wish you the best too Fernando.

ALO: As long as the car is not red, I wish you the best!

ALO – Fernando Alonso, PS – Pat Symonds

2-(2013) Fernando Alonso in Singapore
    Former World Champion Fernando Alonso rebuffed McLaren on Friday over a shock return to the British team, and said he would stay at Ferrari for at least another three years.

Alonso said that he was flattered by McLaren’s surprise interest, revealed during the run-up to the Singapore Grand Prix, but confirmed that he would see out his contract, which runs to 2016.

“Not really,” Alonso told journalists on Friday, when asked if he was interested in moving back to McLaren. “I keep repeating that I love Ferrari and I will stay at Ferrari until the end.”

He added: “It’s good to have these comments but there are no intentions – I have three more years with Ferrari and I hope many more to come.

“And if we can extend the contract then that would be my hope.”

3- (2015)"soy una de las personas más felices del mundo, estoy en el equipo de mis sueños. Es el equipo con el que crecí viendo la televisión, con Ayrton Senna en el coche. "
    Translation:
    I'm one of the happiest persons in the whole world, i'm with the team of my dreams. It´s the team i grew up watching tv with Ayrton senna in the car...

2. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Point being something we do not already know?

3. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    What people say in the spur of the moment, and what the press deduct from it that goes into print ...

4. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Nope, just thinking of all the fans Alonso had during his spell at Ferrari...and how many he still has...

5. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    That Furoni has a guy crush on Alonso?

This is getting to be a bit of a fixation.
    ;)

6. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    -..Yap, don't know how to tell wifie i'm gonna leave her for a beardman called Nando!!!

7. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    You'd better check.
    She may have packed your bags already!
    :)

8. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Don't think so, today it's my turn in the kitchen.....plus we don't exchange messages, and i talk trash about him, so she doesn't suspects anything.....