Sepang | FerrariChat

Sepang

Discussion in 'F1' started by 1974gt4, Jul 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1974gt4

1974gt4 Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 19, 2009
    in my garage...
    Full Name:
    Dr. Italiani
    F1 gents-
    Am headed to this course to watch some fellows on 2 wheels in WSBK soon, 01Aug/02 Aug.

I am soliciting recommendations from some of you lucky devils who might have caught an F1 event here.

Food, hotels…suggestions?

thanks !

Mod: I know this is not strictly F1 however I imagine many of the readers and participants here in this section could help.

Cheers.

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Good day my friend. Well it depends what you are looking for. Sepang is situated away from Kuala Lumpur, about 30 mins away. There's nothing much around there, but there are 1-2 good hotels, such as Sama-Sama hotel.

However, in terms of exploring and getting around, you are literally no where. Which is why you either should stay in Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, or Kuala Lumpur itself. Those areas I've mentioned have plenty of things to look and do, lots of food, bars and pubs as well as shopping malls, in case you want to get souvenirs.

My suggestion would be staying at Empire Hotel, or PJ Hilton or Armada Hotel. All are great locations and easy to get around.

3. 1974gt4

1974gt4 Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 19, 2009
    in my garage...
    Full Name:
    Dr. Italiani
    MANY THANKS, will look into booking one of the more "useful" hotels.

Seems like the ckt is out a ways. Cheers.