Battle for Finland: Kimi 1 Point Behind Bottas | FerrariChat

Battle for Finland: Kimi 1 Point Behind Bottas

Discussion in 'F1' started by trumpet77, Nov 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    One race left to go, and Bottas leads Raikkonen by only 1 point, so this race will decide 4th place. They've had a few clashes in the last three races, so I'd expect more of the same coming up!

Let's go Kimi!

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Bottas' problem is that I think that the Abu Dhabi track will suit Ferrari much more than Williams; in fact I think that this is a track where Ferrari will actually worry Mercedes.

3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Dunno, the sliperyness of the Williams does help them.

Certainly in the beginning of the race, however, it suits Ferrari again due to high track temps....Bahrain was a great race for them and Kimi in particular, a track quite similar in characteristics to Abu Dhabi.

4. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    My guess is that Kimi doesn't care if he ends up 4th or 5th. Ferrari may pay attention to this, but Kimi does not.
    Remember in 2012 when he said that he would rather be 4th in the championship that 3rd, because when you are fourth you are not required to attend the prize ceremony?

Rgds

5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Well, he's in luck because the top 3 spots are already taken, so no ceremony for him :D.

6. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    for 4th place finish? Who cares..