Canada Tickets mailed? | FerrariChat

Canada Tickets mailed?

Discussion in 'F1' started by tifosi12, May 25, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Has anybody received their Canada tix yet?

I am getting a tad concerned as I havent heard anything yet.

2. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    No but F1 emailed me to say they would be mailed a week or so before the race. I just hope it's in a reasonable package so DSL can drop in my mailbox if necessary. I think their minds are all on Monaco right now ;)

3. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Oh no. They said 2 weeks prior. I will be travelling a week before the race :(

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    When I got my tickets for BCN it was a simple pdf which I printed out.

Bought from the track's own site, though

5. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    In Monza and Spa they kept them at the local box office. So much better than chasing DHL around the globe

6. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    Right, that's how it's been with F1.com all my years attending. Last year, I heard ticket clerks saying, "Sorry these are not valid, buy from f1.com." You can imaging the look on those poor peoples faces. I felt really bad for them. It was packed last year. I was back at Grandstand 33 with a friend. I'm going solo again this year back at Senna S. I think that makes a difference in how the tickets are handled. Maybe they did say 2 weeks? It's about time right now but probably won't arrive until after Monaco.

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm starting to have sinking feeling that I'll get my tickets when I return from the trip. :(

So I am looking at buying tickets through alternate venues. Stubhub offers tickets for download. But your story above makes me wonder whether that could happen to me then?

It is really retarded that F1 waits so long before shipping the tickets. Don't they realize that people need some time to actually travel to a race?