Hamilton sued over $4.6m Grenada villa | FerrariChat

Hamilton sued over $4.6m Grenada villa

Discussion in 'F1' started by william, Aug 4, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
  2. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Difficult life it is to be rich and impulsive! :)

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Dishonourable pillock, but why wasn't there a contract that made him pay for it.... developer needs a new lawyer

4. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I can see the ads now: buy a villa designed by the champ!

Hammy never fails to disappoint me.

5. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Recording studio? Oh, brother

6. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    Because he broke up with his GF? Really thinks long term doesn't he.

Just when I was beginning to like this guy...

7. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Such ******.

8. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Typical reaction from the Hamilton Haters here - ignore any facts, and assume it's Hamilton's fault or that he's in the wrong.

Even that article had to include the fact that Hamilton won the Supreme Court case over this deal, and the developer is appealing the decision. So just from those facts on current status, you'd have to conclude that the developer is in the wrong over this disagreement, not Hamilton.

That developer - such ******, dishonorable pollock, never fails to disappoint.

9. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    What, no mention for me? I mocked his recording studio.
    By the way, its "pillock".

10. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Well, a pollock is a common, cheap fish. Perhaps that's what Gordon was referring to? Not sure.

But yeah, celebrities are just lawsuit bait at the best of times. I'm sure if it was some unknown millionaire the developer would have said "Well that sucks. Who'se going to buy this place now? Perhaps I can make the recording studio a high end home theater?" And move on.

The fact that Hammy won the court case tells me a lot.

11. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    A bit odd that a small quarrel is handled by a "supreme court".

Lot's of info missing.

Judging from pictures, the villa Lewham bought was part of a project of 5 to 6 (?) villa's.

12. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Exactly, Gordo doesn't know jack about the details either but he's here *****ing and moaning. Funny.

13. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Well, given how Race Control treats him.....

He might have this "supreme court" in his pocket as well.;)

14. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Lol

15. stepheng2131

stepheng2131 Rookie

Apr 23, 2015
    Grow up guys and act your age and not your shoe size, its ok to dislike a person when they screw up in the public eye, but to wade in every time the media report something and take it as fact is a little biased dont cha thunk? ( note ; some words spelt incorrectly and slang used to aid neanderthal understanding :)

16. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

All your 5 posts on this forum are in adoration of Hamilton.

There are people who don't share your devotion.

Yes, we are bias, so what?

You should learn to deal with that and not dismiss people of a different opinion to yours.

17. stepheng2131

stepheng2131 Rookie

Apr 23, 2015
    In addition to digging up LH articles you have recapped all my posts? Why not get a life instead instead of researching a posters opinions and making your skewed verdict on my comments? Also there is no "adoration" as you put it, but i know certain (not all) people on ferrarichat may not have a positive view on his career to date but does it have to be so personal and abusive? And its pathetic to criticize myself and other posters who may offer a different opinion to balance with yours which you admit is bias, does it offer some gratification to get all this pent up frustration off your chest? And finally I dont need to deal with it - as I said you need to grow up, which obviously may take a while yet.

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ooo errrr Mrs ......... Touchy aren't we? I didn't see the memo stating we can't have fun at the expense of Elton ? Did i miss it?

19. stepheng2131

stepheng2131 Rookie

Apr 23, 2015
    Not touchy (touchey?)matey just replying to a post directed to me, fair enough? And as long as we can have fun at seb and kimi's - and other drivers expense as well? :)

20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I couldn't care less to be fair, you shouldn't take things so seriously. On a Ferrari forum you need to be more careful of that sort of thing, having a pop at Kimi and Seb is obviously not going to go down very well, while having a laugh at Elton's expense will always get a few giggles. If you want to praise Elton, there are countless unaffiliated f1 sites and Mercedes sites that cater for those people. Here, we are, generally, tifosi.

21. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Yes, a few of us aren't probably to your high moral standards, and yes we do occasionally take the mickey of Elton. I don't find it abusive to report what is already in the newspapers, do you?

Have you been recruited in a censorship role on this forum, or did you promote yourself to the position? We already have a moderator who does a splendid job.

22. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

+1

23. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    I at least bothered to read the actual article. No, you have it backwards - I find it funny how all the Hamilton Haters get their panties in a twist every time Hamilton is mentioned anywhere in the media, and they're the ones who ***** and moan and assume the worst about Hamilton no matter the story. The lunacy is quite entertaining (in small doses), and I don't mind pointing it out!

24. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Seems you are one upset here. I don't hate him but I do think he's a jerk, not a particularly great driver and the most important guy he knows. Also an easy target to poke fun at so...

25. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    +44. Hahaha