The I must go to the Press Conference Austin-US GP 2016 Predictions | FerrariChat

The I must go to the Press Conference Austin-US GP 2016 Predictions

Discussion in 'F1' started by DF1, Oct 19, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Surly fella wearing number 44 sits staring into the space in front of him. Answers only yes or no to everything, explodes into a paddy if press ask him about how he will be approaching Nico's resurgent racecraft

3. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Journo1 - Lewis, what do you think of the Austin venue?
    Race Engineering - Lewis, Strat 1, Strat 1.
    Lewis - I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our fans for coming out to see us race! I just love Austin!

Journo2 - Lewis, will you be back in the saddle this race? You need to win to stay in the WDC hunt.
    Race Engineering - Lewis, Strat 5, Strat 5.
    Lewis - I'd like to thank my team for providing me with such a great car. Nico is a good driver. I will definitely be taking the race to him this weekend.

Journo3 - Lewis, what about your comments towards your team after Japan?
    Race Engineering - Lewis, Box Box Box

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    This and he'll be able to talk about his role in the new Call of Duty game. Not sure quite why they have him in there. An actor I fully understand, or someone with a good voice. But he doesn't have a tough accent. It's pretty whiny.

FWIW these are proper voice actors that suit the roles...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnmztBkrXJk[/ame]