FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING ***SPOILERS* | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX QUALIFYING ***SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'F1' started by Bas, Nov 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I want his engine and gearbox to implode in qualy one, without a lap on the board, then Nico to get pole, win, and the dipstick Elton parks it and storms off in a huff. Ridiculous banter from a ridiculous person as far as I'm concerned

3. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    It's all mind games.

4. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    If he didn't bodge so many starts at least he had more of a right to speak. His fans will eat this up and will be out in full force if Hamilton loses the title.

He's a deeply unlikeable, vain, ****.

Interesting that a British F1 twitterer (with 50K followers and the vast majority of them UK based) did a poll a few days ago about who his fans wanted to win, regardless of the mathematics. 46% wanted Rosberg to win, 44% Hamilton and 10% couldn't care.

5. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Sky discussing it now. Apparently Lewis also said the 2007 titles was his, too.

Jesus ****ing christ.

6. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Toto trashing LH and his idea that the mechanic switch is something sinister LOL. Its a management call that move all kinds of positions around not just mechs. He never asked the drivers and doesnt care at all what they think. Its his team to run LOL!

7. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    This.

8. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Would have been if he'd changed tires earlier in China. That was all on him and he's still refusing to admit it, he's gotten older but not any wiser.

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Elton thinks EVERY title is his. I have a few..... best whiner, worst loser, worst starter, biggest pillock, most thoughtless, most entitled

10. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Morality in F1, he's got to Be kidding.

11. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Just wonder where his head is at if he's speaking of which titles are morally his. Brundle made a comment saying ''is he forgetting that the 2008 title fell into his lap as well?'' or among those lines.

12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    "Moral Champion"???
    Did he mention Massa and 2008 in this context?

13. DF1

Was a nice comment by Brundle. Best to ignore LH as he has nothing but racing. If ever a one dimensional human there he is in all his 'moral' ridiculous glory....pathetic!

14. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    hahaha....
    Lauda was asked in German television what Hamilton meant with his comment about writing a book telling the story about the change of the mechanics before the season in ten years...
    His reply: then Toto and he will write a book about all the things that happened with Lewis during these years..."it might be a big book" :D

15. Ney

Ney F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    I am sure he was misquoted...I a sure he ate more mushrooms than Nico at dinner last night and he is the Morel Champion...it is the only logical explanation...;)

16. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Lewis' mum is so cute :)

17. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Quick lap from the moral champion there 😜

18. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    He'll be the spokesman of people that really doesn't fit in with rap stars of that I'm sure.

;)

19. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Be nice to see Massa and Button in Q3 for final meeting.

20. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    #20 Bas, Nov 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    No surprises

22. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Verstappen down in 6th. Rosberg couldn't be more pleased :D

23. DF1

Predictable result and it seems that Ricci is the only threat to either Mercedes and not too much at all. Max had a small problem. The race behind Mercedes should be interesting hopefully.

24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That's hopeful. Ferrari will end up fifth and sixth, Vettel will, at some point, claim max pushed him off, Kimi at some point will say 'leave me the **** alone' and 'I have to take a ****'. Max will try to get first on lap one with a desperado lunge up the inside, hopefully taking out elton (but probably not, as elton will likely be off circuit driving through the inside the corner, claiming he couldn't help it and if he is penalised, he will get race relations on the case), ricciardo will get first off the line, then around lap seven red bull will call him in the pits for an unscheduled tyre stop, put him on hard tyres left over from last years China, and let him flounder around in seventh while their baby boy takes third after a spirited battle with a resurgent Fernando Alonso, who sneaked a manor Mercedes engine into the back of his Honda while no one was looking, taking fourth ahead of the ferraris

25. Sellnit

Sellnit Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2010
    Cincinnati
    Full Name:
    James
    More like moron Champion is the response I heard this AM talking to one of my buddies. He's just playing mind games with Nico.......and he's pretty good at it. I am no Hamilton fan, but given an equal car he has kicked Nico's butt this year, I'll give him that.