Bernie to start rival series? | FerrariChat

Bernie to start rival series?

Discussion in 'F1' started by TheMayor, Jan 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
  2. vinuneuro

vinuneuro F1 Rookie

May 6, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vig
  3. davebuchner

davebuchner Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Dave Buchner
    Glad he is gone - and hope what he says about Liberty CEO being able to revive a flagging sport is true. Although I don't buy the line that the new CEO doesn't have the same pressure to deliver financial results..

And as mentioned above - if I was 86 and had as much money as Bernie I would certainly retire. In fact if I had as much money as Bernie I would retire now in my mid-40's!

4. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    He has to deny the rumours of course,for now.

Make no mistake Bernie is a very shrewd cookie,just don't forget to count your fingers after giving him a handshake!

I actually admire what he has built up over the decades.Let's be honest who gets to that level of wealth without a few skirmishes along the way?

Makes Trump look like a choir boy :)

5. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    #5 4rePhill, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    My uncle retired last year, and is now dead. My grandfather died 6 months after retiring, same for his brother.

For some, retirement is signing out on life perhaps. Why not have something to do and work towards?

7. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    I think I will personally be more busy once I retire.... Of course with fun things... not work with related ones. Life is too short indeed.