Lewis takes up Thai Boxing | FerrariChat

Lewis takes up Thai Boxing

Discussion in 'F1' started by SimCity3, Mar 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Not the first Brit to take up something Thai during his holidays...

3. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

I see what you did there ;)

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Thai people are pretty small, maybe he just wants to fight guys he feels he can beat! Presumably nico was too tall hahahahahahaha

5. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    lololol

6. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    is Elton going to be doing this in Manhattan? He just bought a place downtown.

7. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    #7 Dino2010, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Rip James.I'm getting a bit tired of all the pc bull **** coming from most of the grid nowadays.

9. Kiwi Nick

Kiwi Nick Formula 3

Jun 13, 2014
    Durango, CO
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    How do you say broken hand in Thai?

10. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Elton can not leave F1 until he is convincingly beaten consistently otherwise we will all have to suffer his over inflated ego for the rest of our lives. Just imagine if he got a commentators gig, would be as bad as listening to Trump ...

Pete

11. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I actually think he doesn't feel at the same level as the others and that's why he keeps up this BS

12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Why do you think that being beaten by someone would change that??? He was beaten by Rosberg last year and with a few "alternative facts" he makes himself and his fans perfectly believe that he actually won ("moral champion") and it works...So even if he would be beaten every single race he would come up with a "great excuse" all his fanboys would happily repeat. Just remember the few banned members over here who told us every single race he lost why this actually happened and how unfair it was...
    Certainly if the Mercedes is not at least half a second faster than every other car on the track some of them will tell us what "a dog" it is and Lewis is actually working his magic finishing in front of the McLarens. Jusat wait and see...

13. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1

2011 poor performance was blamed on him breaking up with his beard, 2016 was like you said made believe, what will be the next one? Struggles with ''personal relationships'' again? All will reveal. ;)

14. Luxb1

Luxb1 Karting
    BANNED

Mar 17, 2016
    Monaco
    Full Name:
    J. Konrad
    Someone who wears earrings isn't much of a man in my book. I think he is quite effeminate.
    And only slaves and cattle sport tattoos. I guess he is good marketing material though, seeing as Mercedes mostly makes cars for classless morons these days. The AMG GT is a nice one though.

15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Lol

16. Beau365

Beau365 Formula 3

Feb 27, 2005
    Congested London
    Full Name:
    Beau
    I found it a bit too "plasticky" in some places which gives it a cheaper feel than expected. Shame as otherwise a fine car.

17. Beau365

Beau365 Formula 3

Feb 27, 2005
    Congested London
    Full Name:
    Beau
    :D

A proper racer !

18. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Thai hai hai!

Next question.

19. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    when he wins its because of him, when he loses the car sucks-but is it really any different with any other river in any other series? those guys in MotoGP can whine with the best of'em.

20. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Isn't Thai boxing a dangerous sport with risk of injury ?

It certainly goes well beyond the usual keep-fit training drivers participate.

21. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    His new "nose stud" is a cool look. Normally see that on hippie chicks, but you do you Lewis

22. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    No, but his "fanboys" take it to a whole new level. They are even worse than those hardcore Schumacher fans we had in Germany some years ago...He could do absolutely nothing wrong and it is all because of others!!!
    I am not really annoyed by Lewis himself but by his unreasonable fans. He is just the litanist with his whining, but the echo seems to be louder than with any other driver...Like when Vettel has his "five minutes" not everybody repeats that on and on.

Like the thing with the change of the mechanic prior last season: this should be nothing to be mentioned but for some reason his fans take this as one of the reasons he did not get WDC. Or the sharing of the datas...After Lewis complained about this I was told by one of his followers that Rosberg would have never became WDC without permantently copying Lewis setup and driving...yeah right

23. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Thai boxing, yeah, boxing up a Thai takeaway maybe, those guys will bust him up if he actually tries to fight any properly..... mean little dudes Thai boxers. Then again, maybe he is doing Thai boxing so he can go to Thailand more often and find himself a nice lady.......boy ;)

24. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    :D

25. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1

It's the same for Verstappen in Holland. Whenever I open the Dutch news he's there (from February till late November). I hope he's trademarked his name from that alone he should be earning millions lol. His hardcore fangroup are as bad as the Elton Hardcore and presumably the Schumacher hardcore in Germany (even the Kimi hardcore group can get on my tits!).